Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karen Yates dance school??

• 23-01-2009 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

just wondering has anyone ever taken classes with this crowd, gonna enquire tomorrow about it as I'll be in Carlow Town. I think its on the Hacketstown Road in the industrial estate where the recycling centre is, just from a bit of googling!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

it is a great dance school. has a brilliant name around the town. Does incredible work with kids & also with adults.

I did classes with them a while back, really enjoyed them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭smileyeyes

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are any Irish Dancing classes held for Adults in Carlow/Kilkenny areas???? Really just for fitness.... non competition....

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭patrickc

there is on tuesday evenings and saturday mornings , ill find out more tonight and let you know

aahh thanks a million!!! :D I really, really appreciate that!!! I love Irish Dancing and have done it for years but don't have the fitness level anymore...... :o I would love the discipline of weekly classes.... Thanks again!!!!;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭patrickc

re irish dance classes

on wednesday evenings between 7-8 they are in level 1, on Tullow street, not sure what the name of it is now, but it's the old level1.

they also do them on a saturday morning, but am unsure of times so you'd need to ask at the Wednesday ones.

there are also salsa classes from 8-10pm on Thursday's in Carlow youth centre

• Advertisement

Thank you very much for your help...will check it out..... ;)

Advertisement