Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Document?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Piste wrote: »
    Would it be blatantly obvious what I was trying to do if I went into the oral with a cast or some sort of bandage?

I know someone who's an irish examiner and he warned me last year not to do this! Because I was actually really tempted to.. talk about a NASC to the health system!
    Apparently a lot of people do it!

Wouldn't have been much of an advantage to me (or to you actually Piste) since I'm a medicine hopeful anyway and the chances of getting asked about the health system/ being able to link it in are really quite high.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

JSK 252 wrote: »
    Thats the examiner's own fault, not the students wrong doing. You are allowed bring into the oral exam anything you wish to talk about. It doesnt have to depend on what the examiner knows and doesnt know on xyz.

Oh I know that, just the examiner said it was clear he had a good grasp on the language, and if she could have asked him slightly more taxing questions on it, she could have flung marks at him, or something. His friend did Amelie, and the examiner found it much easier to ask him harder questions, because she was more familiar with it.

Just a thought....:D

Advertisement