Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Revision Course?

Options
  • 23-01-2009 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Anyone else doing the Music revision/cram course in Trinity or Kilucan next weekend?:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Dante

Anyone else doing the Music revision/cram course in Trinity or Kilucan next weekend?:pac:

A few peeps in my class are doing it. I'm not cause personally, the only thing I find hard in music is the practical cause I'm horribly unprepared! :( Looks good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

I'm heading to Trinity. Any idea what time it starts at?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Yah, Music is my favourite subject I'm only doing it to push my B1 up toan A hopefully they will have that little bit extra that I'm missing :p

Havn't a clue what time it starts! Ah crap, actually I better find out http://www.ppmta.ie/revision.html, thats the link to the website but it dosn't say time? When it starts or finishes eeh . .

it says at the very bottom that registration at 9.30

relying on music for points!

Oh cool thanks, must learn to read fine print!
    Oh and gotta bring my scores and manuscrpits! It's be typical for me to forget :P
    Same, hoping to study music next year, its all im putting down so need it to push up the points just to be sure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭irishmonkey

Yah, Music is my favourite subject I'm only doing it to push my B1 up toan A hopefully they will have that little bit extra that I'm missing :p

+1

Everyone in my music class is going. About 11 of us.

Should be.. eh.. informative.
    I really hope its worth it tho.
    Im missing out on 5 hours of grinds for this!!

Have you all got your replys yet saying that you have the place?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Dante

Im missing out on 5 hours of grinds for this!!

What......!?

.....Somebodys an eager beaver...! :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

4 outta 6 of our class are going.
    I'm the only one who got confirmation, and the only one in the class who got a ticket. See I applied seperatley, so the others are all unsure, but on the site it says there are still places available, so I guess everyone got it who applied. :D

There's still places left. We got our tickets today and were told that registration is at 8.45 - 9.30. Sorry I said 9.30 previously. Lectures start at half 9 and run until half 3 with an hour break during the day. So we were told!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭internetaddict

5 of my music class are going..8.45 on a sat morning:eek:..talk about cruel..better be worth it:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement