Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Beautiful People on Soccer AM

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

No offense to the Beautiful People but alot of people see Soccer AM and could they not have used a more marketable and well known star such as Angle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

EdK wrote: »
    No offense to the Beautiful People but alot of people see Soccer AM and could they not have used a more marketable and well known star such as Angle

Soccertte me thinks like wwe did when they sent over kelly kelly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Angelina Love is not Soccerette material

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

That was pretty painful. They stayed in character. Soccer am is a god awful show anyway. I feel sorry for how much of a twat Neil Ruddock has become.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

gimmick wrote: »
    That was pretty painful. They stayed in character. Soccer am is a god awful show anyway. I feel sorry for how much of a twat Neil Ruddock has become.

The skits on Soccer AM are really, really bad. The Beautiful People weren't bad, quite entertaining, they really didn't hold back on poor Tubes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

gimmick wrote: »

It really has gone backwards since Lovejoy left.... i say get rid of Helen too and get someone who's good looking again... i'd still give her one though.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yeah they stayed in character too much but they owned Tubes pretty good. That guy (Baby Elvis?) was also showing off way too much flesh in that MVP-like suit. Sheesh. They seemed to rough him up quite well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

I always find it painful when wrestlers go on to shows like this and stay in character. When Kelly Kelly was on it wasnt as half as bad as this.

I dont think Baby Elvis was expecting to get that kinda of mauling at the hands of two women but I'd say he enjoyed it secretly :P

Also I would do terrible things to Velvet Sky, terrible terrible things. *Rawr*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

For anyone who missed it, it's now on the sky sports website here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I don't thnik they were in character.
    think they were genuinely unimpressed by what was a completely ridiculous attempt at comedy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Of course they were in character. No one could be as obnoxious as they were at the start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭RAMPAGE1

If Velvet Sky burnt to death I'd shag her ashes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Angelina Love is not Soccerette material

Why not?? She's amazingly hot. In my opinion, she's by far the nicer of the 2. Plus, she's a good wrestler, which makes her even hotter in my book. What more could you want!

Am I the only one who though the segments they did were good? I thought it was very funny and liked the way they stayed in character. The crowd in the studio knew they were in character as did the other guests and the regular soccer am people and everone seemed to laugh along with it.

Maybe they were a bit too harsh on poor old tubes! Most of the female guests he asks those type of questions to are not expecting it and answer quite awkwardly. The beautiful people on the other hand took complete control of the question and totally ripped into him!:D Funny stuff!

Advertisement