Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homebase UK

Options
  • 23-01-2009 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

hey people

hope someone can help

im buying a mattress and planed on buying it from homebase uk, but they dont deliver to ireland as "we dont have postcodes". They say its best just to order from my local store,but that defeats the whole reason im ordering online,i dont wanna pay 900 euros for a mattress i can get for 500.

has anyone dealt with this before and are there any ways around it??

thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

enter N/A or 12345

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Cabaal wrote: »
    enter N/A or 12345

But they still wouldnt deliver it to Ireland using that :)

I dunno, could you get it shiipped to a courier or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

Delivering something the size of a mattress from UK to Ireland would cost in the region of €200.

Best to go up north and find a store that delivers down south.

When up north, try & buy Irish - best of both worlds! Patriotic duty & good prices!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭harmankardon

hmm....some places im looknig at do free delivery to ireland, any one know good websites to buy mattresses' off?

Advertisement