Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLC course in DKIT

Options
  • 23-01-2009 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

I am looking for someone who has completed or is in the process of completing the PLC course that is starting in Dkit next month. Is the couse worthwhile doing and what is the content

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

T Corolla wrote: »
    I am looking for someone who has completed or is in the process of completing the PLC course that is starting in Dkit next month. Is the couse worthwhile doing and what is the content

Which course is it? there is a range of them as far as I'm aware?

Plc courses are generally level 5 or level 6 courses, some can be used to get straight into a working career such as childcare and some are used as stepping stones to a level 7 or level 8 degree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭T Corolla

Thanks a million much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 aboutjo1

T Corolla wrote: »

THis course is a complete waste of time. They spend the entire course playing with little ancient hand held programmers that you'll never see in industry.
    <Mod Snip> at best you'll learn how a traffic light works. THey dont even touch on things like OOP, indirect addressing, SFC, ST STL etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭T Corolla

Good thing I did not sign up and pay 200 euro for it. Thanks a million

Advertisement