Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budvar on draught

• 23-01-2009 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Where in Dublin will I get Budvar on Draught???? Love the stuff but the only pub I know that sells it on Draught is Anseo on Georges Street?

Anyone know anywhere else?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

The Bull & Castle has it, as does the Globe. Anywhere that's a bit trendy seems to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭RDM_83

Czech Inn, in templebar, and has nice range of other eastern european beers which are worth a try (as long as they haven't been sitting in the taps for too long)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sandymountlad

Thanks for the replies and info,good to have a few new watering holes to try out. Much apprecited

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Not city centre, but walters in dun laoghaire did it last time I was in, and several other decent draught ones.

Advertisement