Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniscorthy-accommodation

Options
  • 23-01-2009 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

Hi hope someone can help me.

I'm going to wedding in April in the riverside park hotel and the hotel is already booked up for the night. The only other place that I can see thats available is Treacys hotel but they are making me pay for two nights(cos its at the weekend) even though we only want to stay the one night.

Anyone from enniscorthy know of any other places I could stay that would be close to the rverside? Or b and b's? Don't fancy spending the night in my car...

Thanks in advance
    suzie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

Hi Suzie,

Im from Enniscorthy and I personally know a really nice B&B called lemongrove, I dont know prices or anything but do know the people who own it and are very nice.

There are a number of other B&B's in the town also but I dont know them personally, taxi's in the town are served from 2 main places, one is close enough to the riverside (5-10 min walk)

Any other questions, just let me know..

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭lollb

i'd recommend the lemongrove aswell, it would be far nicer than treacys aswell:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

agreed, treacys has a nightclub in the building and can be rough enough fri and sat night

• Registered Users Posts: 45 daithi01

Agree with all the above.
    Stay as far away from Treaceys as you possibly can.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

The bridge B&B on the old bridge just as you come into town is a good spot I stayed there a couple of times before. the owners John & Mary Redmond are dead on & its very central to town.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

Thanks a mill guys you're a great help.

Have sent an enquiry to the lemongrove it looks lovely. Friend just rang to say that the hotel has been pre booked for the wedding so thats why couldnt book it online so gonna see how much it is tomorrow and if its not crazy money i'l go with hotel rather than tryin to find the b ad b when i've a few drinks in me :D

But otherwise i'l be taking your advice and going with lemongrove.

thanks a lot
    suzie

Advertisement