Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stomach bug doing the rounds ?

• 23-01-2009 10:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭

My dog has not been able to keep anything down for the last two days ( coming out from both ends :rolleyes: ). Brought her to the vet this morning who told me he has treated a good few similar cases recently. She is on the mend now. Just wondering if any of your pets has had the same problem of late ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

Snap!

My dog was up vomitting all Thursday night. He didn't eat anything that day except his regular food and when he first started vomitting I checked it to see if there was anything out of the ordinary in it and there wasn't so I kinda felt then it was a bug.
    I gave him have water to keep him hydrated and even that he couldn't hold down. It was a sleepless night. He was fine then Friday so I put it down to a bug as well. It's terrible though to see them so helpless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Please be very careful if your dog has diarrhoea and vomitting, bring them to the vets asap as they can very dehydrated very quickly and go downhill, dehydration can be fatal too if not caught on time.

One or the other is not as serious but once they have both they will get dehydrated so its important to get them to a vet quickly so it can be treated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Snap!

My dog had it at the beginning of January. I took her to the vet who said that she had an intestinal virus. She was given antibiotics for 1 week and came around ok. I took her off her usual dried dog food for a few days and put her on plain boiled rice and a little chicken for a few days until she was better.

Advertisement