Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone/laptop repair clonmel help

Options
  • 24-01-2009 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

Hi i sent a laptop in for repair a few months ago to a guy in cobh in co cork.He since closed up shop here and i heard he has a shop in Clonmel now or always did so not sure if it's new in your town or not.He is an Indian man i think he has changed his mobile num so uncontactable i would be really gratefull if some one could let me know if his in clonmel save me wasted journey.Laptop worth over 1000 and it's on credit.Please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

There is/was a phone repair shop across from the clothes dunnes stores in the town centre. I think the guy was indian.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Thank's for the quick reply i say it's him is the shop called "Alex's bit's and bobs" bit pissed he left no forwarding contact detail's.Shop looked like rush closing down job lots of small things left on counter and floor adverts left on window etc.Once again thank you

Anyone else know of this shop

• Registered Users Posts: 22 the spoofer

The guy opposite Dunnes clothes shop is a nokia repair shop has been there a few years and is no more indian than Brian Boru :) Dont think he's your man

The guy opposite Dunnes clothes shop is a nokia repair shop has been there a few years and is no more indian than Brian Boru :) Dont think he's your man
    Thank's do you know of any shop run by him?
    T

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 the spoofer

No but I will keep an eye out and if I do come across him I will post You back.good luck with your search.

Thanks im gratefull:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 morpheous33

there is a new computer shop in clonmel and its run by a guy like you describe, it could be the guy your looking for,was in there today.
    the shop is opposite deeveys car accessory shop,

good luck recovering your laptop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭cardol

Name: P C Doctor
    Address: 7 Mary st Clonmel Tipperary
    Category: Computers
    Phone: (052)6184480

This might be it......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

ya theres one near tesco as well.. cant remembr his name tho

• Advertisement

Thanks guys got it back from him.Thanks for all your info:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

dave1982 wrote: »
    Which one had it Dave1982 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

dave1982 wrote: »

Delighted you got it back....I presume he had a good explanation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 EpicnipMarkers

em I did work experience with him in clonmel for school and im trying to find his number to put down in my CV. any luck with locating him ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement