Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wonky microdermals :(

Options
  • 24-01-2009 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭

so its been bothering me with the past few weeks healing, some said it just them settling and they'll be fine, but there really off place from one another and is REALLY bothering me!

what im just wondering is there anything that can be done to recenter them , or will it be just what i was thinking :

a) leave em be , which i dont want to do

or

b) get one taken out

*cries* :P

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

if it's an obvious placement issue, then I'd head back to the piercer to see what they would suggest. They may advise removal and maybe putting it back in later when its healed. If its the angle thats wrong, putting a plaster over it for a few days may help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Maybe yer just lobsided!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Maybe yer just lobsided!!

* Actually I gave you my opinion, Take one out I say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

thanks for the advice Raze_them_all :P! yeah imma take one out tuesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

emo!! wrote: »
    thanks for the advice Raze_them_all :P! yeah imma take one out tuesday

;_;

are you sure its not just swelling/settling down?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Cherryvega

You can try train it back in, but if the placements off chances are its never gonna look right :(

yeah i went down a piercing place today, and the said they are off centre to one another , and has nothing to do with swelling or whatever, just the placement:( , so one is being taken out on tuesday cause it really bothering me have them off centred

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Give the place a ring emo, see what they say, they may re-do em for ya. worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Micro dermals are very tempremental anyways.
    I've seen them done perfectly and still rejecting in a week or two. It really is a 50/50 chance whether they'l stay or not. I've had two, one fell out straight away and the other i've never had trouble with, had it about six months now.

You just gotta take your chances with them.

there fine lean , not sore ,havent once been red since i got them, only bleed once cause i got them cause in a tag on a top! , there just not in line with eachother, probs wouldnt bother some people, but it does me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Ohhhhhh my bad xD

Nah you're right, that'd bug me too. I'd go with Willl on this one, go back to them and see if they'l re-do them.

Advertisement