Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RDF:Pilot training??????

• 24-01-2009 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Could anyone tell if the RDF train members to become pilots????? my friend says they do but I dont believe him and we now have a bet on it:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

congratulations, you've won.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

Your mate is full of the brown stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭diverdriver

Ha, ha that'll be the day. :D The RDF doesn't even have and Air Corps element never mind pilots. The Air Corps itself only graduate a handful of pilots every year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Jesus, I'm trying to imagine it.

What would they get to train with? Zeppelins?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭diverdriver

Microsoft flight simulator:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

jez the rdf would be lucky to even get on a drivers course never mind into a cockpit of a plane hahahaha what an eejit your mate is!!!! maybe in the states that would happen ireland definately not with our tiny air corps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭steyr fan

We could have a TEWP - tactical excercise without planes.

Advertisement