Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Eagle M6 - Swiss Arms

Options
  • 24-01-2009 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, very new to Airsoft and already getting the addictions:). Just wondering if any of you out there have any experiences with the M6?

Also wondering what you would recommend for a pistol and AEG please. Looking for the best value (in these recessionary times:(), realistic weight feel etc Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,837 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

You'll find the Black Eagle m6 under several different names. Most people here will call it the Steyr SSG because of the ASG rebranding. In America it's the UTG m324.

It's a good rifle for the price. But you can get better if you're willing to save up a few extra pennys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Ok, cool, thanks for the info. Any advice on the other question pls, thinking an M9 for pistol, but not sure about AEG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

How about the KWA glock 17 instead of the m9?. I am not a glock fan but G17 is compact and gets the job done. Eirsoft.ie used to do them for 70E.

G&G plastica ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

the m9 is a good choice for pistol imo nice full metal one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,837 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Only thing about the m9 is it's quite big and heavy. If you're looking for a backup to go with a bolt action then you're better off going compact.

KSC G19 all the way :) You can throw so much abuse at it and it'll still work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Dave Joyce

Cheers guys, thanks for all the suggestions. I do like the Glock but kinda got me sights set on the M9 and wouldn't go out with just bolt action and sidearm, so looking to get an AEG too:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Dave Joyce wrote: »
    Cheers guys, thanks for all the suggestions. I do like the Glock but kinda got me sights set on the M9 and wouldn't go out with just bolt action and sidearm, so looking to get an AEG too:cool:

If your looking at an AEG, you could do worse than the ol reliable G36c almost bullet proof internal and not a bad looking rifle either, think they are about 160 or so from eirsoft.

Advertisement