Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Step Aerobics

Options
  • 24-01-2009 3:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

Just wondering does anybody have any recommendations for step aerobic routines to work on at home. What would be a good dvd to buy?

Any suggestions much appreciated
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

Brianb8802 wrote: »
    Just wondering does anybody have any recommendations for step aerobic routines to work on at home. What would be a good dvd to buy?

Any suggestions much appreciated
    I have been told that the dvd that comes with the rebock step in Argos I relatively good ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Brianb8802

Ah crap, girlfriend bought a step from argos the other day but it wasnt the reebok one, it was kirsty gallagher's. Pity that one didn't come with a DVD:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

have a look at this

http://www.stepcenter.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭GeturGun

The Reebok one in Argos doesn't come with the DVD anymore in their new catalogue :(
    Just bought the Reebok step myself and was looking for a dvd - that's how I ended up here!

have a look at this

http://www.stepcenter.com/

Site looks good, I'll check it out, thanks for posting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Zumba

Ultimate Dance Fitness Master Class presented by Zumba Ireland. Straight from the USA, Zumba Master Instructor Nathan Blake with Heather Gordon and many more instructors - April 11th 2-4pm, Kilcurry Hall, Dundalk. Admission €15. Learn the newest, coolest dance moves from reggaeton, Hiphop, Latin Dance and much more. Email fitfuelforlife@gmail.com to reserve your place.

You'll get some great ideas for your aerobics workouts

• Advertisement
Advertisement