Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do You Read Blogs? Do You Write a Blog?

Options
  • 24-01-2009 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I'm a post-graduate student from IADT currently in the process of conducting a major research project focused on blogging, but from an Irish perspective, looking at the attitudes and behaviour of Irish bloggers and Irish blog readers. (further info can be found on my blog)

I'm looking for people that read blogs, and write blogs to fill out my survey (you can fill out the survey here)

The questionnaire is 100% anonymous and at the end of the survey you can enter a prize draw for either a €50 Amazon voucher or a €50 Ticketmaster voucher - if you win, you can choose either prize.

Thank you in advance to anyone that can take 5-10 minutes to fill it out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

even if you don't win you still get her phone # at the end :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭happy09

I believe Irish blogosphere is non-existant. Just joking! There are good blogs but it's quite small amount for Ireland :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

happy09 wrote: »
    I believe Irish blogosphere is non-existant. Just joking! There are good blogs but it's quite small amount for Ireland :D

I have blogs and regularly publish on them, but hosted in the US. IP location and domain extension (Example .ie) is important for traffic. If my blogs were to be located in Ireland, I would not have so much traffic (Which is little anyway).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Phantasm

I just started a blog, but it's not in diary form. There blog structure is just so I have a place to post it, I suppose. Am I allowed post the link? =/

http://comeheretilitellya.blogspot.com

Advertisement