Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Korean Restaurant in Dublin - Hilan!

• 24-01-2009 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

I ate out at Hilan Korean restaurant on Capel Street last night - by far the best korean bbq Ive had in dublin ( although I haven't tried them all yet^). Big portions of meat and the proper bbq - with real coal and the grill set don in the table as opposed to sitting up on it. They change the grill every so often when it gets burnt and excellent side dishes etc. Also very reasonably priced.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I agree, great restaurant, always busy and great value. They also do a lunch special with a starter, main course and drink for E9.88. I just posted about the Hilan on my blog so more details are available there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I really like this place too, especially the Jain Po chicken and Spicy Korean Squid and Pork. The staff are really nice too.

I haven't got around to trying the BBQ yet but I really want to as it looks really nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Mingey

I can never find this place on Capel St. Where on the st is it beside or near?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

It's about half way down capel street on the left as you're walking towards the liffey. There are a bunch of asian restaurants together on the opposite side. Not too difficult to find to be honest

Advertisement