Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA in Broadcast Production for Radio and Television quaries???

Options
  • 24-01-2009 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Im thinking about doing the MA in Broadcast Production for Radio and Television, and im particulary interested in the Radio Production aspect of it. What i would like to know from either anyone who has or is in the course is how good the course is.
    While the course looks very interesting I already have a good bit of experience in the industry but lack any credentials to further my career and im wondering would this MA give me an advantage or should i be looking else where to say a purely sound engineering course?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭*Honey*

Contact roger.greene@iadt.ie for info on the course - he'll advise you as to whether it the right course for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pmustard

Hello just came across this post before christmas. I emailed
    the course coordinator but got no reply. Just wondering if anyone has done this course and how they found it? Does it allow you to progress in the industry? I presume it's what you make of it! any help would be appreciated!!

Cheers!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Ooly

I'm doing the course at the minute.
    It is really great. Lot's of practical work, great experience, some written work to be done but not too much.
    The lecturers on the course are fantastic. Most of them are all working within the industry so they're very helpful.
    I'd recommend this course to anyone! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Slavisa

Hi all

IADT will have a postgraduate open evening on the 7th April from 5pm to 8pm. Lecturers from this programme will be available to answer any questions that you may have.

Advertisement