Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems With Upgrading To TBC Help!

Options
  • 24-01-2009 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hey, i play warcraft on a US server and have just reached 60 with my first character. I then got a 10 day trial of TBC and form the blizzard site, i got the XP up to reach 61 but it wont let me get to 61, so i decided to go and buy the upgrade.
    However, the site wont accept paypal as a method of payment which is kind of stupid because i pay for the monthly subscriptionby paypal. It also wont accept me credit car details even though im nowhere near my limit. I read up on it and people have been saying that paypal can generate a one-off credit card number with the amount needed on it or sites that wont accept paypal. Unfortunately i cant find that service on the paypal site. What can i do?
    Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

There is a website some of the peopel her have used ot buy the keys, cant remember the name though.... I'm sure one of them will be laong shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

I have an excellent one but I am not allowed to post it here....

Sorry

Advertisement