Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tits, Ass , Legs?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Berty wrote: »
    Seen those "long ass" jeans are coming back in for women which kind of gives the a mothers ass type look.

Mom jeans. The SNL clip is unavailable. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

ass first an foremost.

what puts me most off a woman is when theres flab off their body coming out just abouve their jeans fair disgusting. Why cant they get a right sized pair of jeans instead of thinking there a size 8 when their not!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I'm a fat feeder so none of the above.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

If i was a guy: ass first(nice round) and then tits... legs don't really do it for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

MIN2511 wrote: »
    If i was a guy: ass first(nice round) and then tits... legs don't really do it for me.

I think ya should rename this a Lesbian forum judging by the amount of women voting... :rolleyes:

And btw I'm a tits man myself :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I think ya should rename this a Lesbian forum judging by the amount of women voting... :rolleyes:
    Um... quite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Ass all the way, hard to beat a girl with a tidy figure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I think ya should rename this a Lesbian forum judging by the amount of women voting...

On that note, I cast my vote. Ass it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

So your boobs are white but your ass is black?

Yes. My ass is black, figuratively- speaking. Y'know, 'black girl booty'. (Not meant to sound racist or anything.) :D

Edit: meant to ask, what's better- small, nicely-shaped boobs or big, not-as-nicely shaped boobs, like Jordan-sized? Does size really matter?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Eyes and smile for me. But all of the above in the poll after.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Ruu wrote: »
    Roundy bottom please!

It's always the quiet ones, innit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭YDMHSSB

has to be ass. big t*ts can be great, but more often than not, the biggest t*ts are on the fattest chicks. ass is the best measure, if the ass is good, then generally the rest of the body follows suit. fat ass = fat legs = fat waist = massive dropy tits. tits are important but to be honest, couldnt give a f*ck about them, anything more than a handful is a bonus.

also, legs are covered up most of the time in ireland!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hole and a heartbeat.

Heartbeat is optional.

YDMHSSB wrote: »

also, legs are covered up most of the time in ireland!

I think asses and tits are too? No?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

SteveC wrote: »
    Hole and a heartbeat.

Heartbeat is optional.

Hehe knew this thread couldn't escape the ol' necrophilia... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

As far as the state of New York is concerned, I'm an ass man.

Dudess wrote: »
    If I was into girls I'd like all three please. Plus flat stomach and small hips.

Really with the hips?
    I so envy hippier figures...so much more shapely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Acacia wrote: »
    Yes. My ass is black, figuratively- speaking. Y'know, 'black girl booty'. (Not meant to sound racist or anything.) :D

Edit: meant to ask, what's better- small, nicely-shaped boobs or big, not-as-nicely shaped boobs, like Jordan-sized? Does size really matter?

The boob thread was done here before seach for it.

Big, nicely shaped ones (on someone who's not fat) are the best but the size of them aren't important once the shape is there and they're not bee stings obviously. Imo of course.

Grossly fake/out of proportion ones look wrong.

tribulus wrote: »
    The boob thread was done here before seach for it.

Big, nicely shaped ones (on someone who's not fat) are the best but the size of them aren't important once the shape is there and they're not bee stings obviously. Imo of course.

Grossly fake/out of proportion ones look wrong.

I'll have a look for that boob thread (feel like a bit of a perv, saying that!):pac:

Hmm, yeah, I think most guys don't like fake tits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭YDMHSSB

Seanies32 wrote: »
    I think asses and tits are too? No?

ah come on man ffs, you can tell how good an ass is through a good pair of jeans. if legs are covered with jeans for example, you aint got a clue what they are like. while tits, yes are covered up and bras can be quite deceiving, you can still tell if they are big, small, droopy, decent etc by just looking at them. and alot of girls have them well on show these days anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Pretty face before all of the above.
    Legs after that. Stacey Keibler legs.
    Mildly NSFW.

julep wrote: »
    Pretty face before all of the above.
    Legs after that. Stacey Keibler legs.
    Mildly NSFW.
    There's a thread in ths subs forum you soo need to see... :D
    It'll be well worth the fiver!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Badonkadonk ftw

Couldn't pick bewbee's as well - T&A go hand-in-hand:D

Anyway, you can't have secks with the legs:(

YDMHSSB wrote: »
    ah come on man ffs, you can tell how good an ass is through a good pair of jeans. if legs are covered with jeans for example, you aint got a clue what they are like. while tits, yes are covered up and bras can be quite deceiving, you can still tell if they are big, small, droopy, decent etc by just looking at them. and alot of girls have them well on show these days anyway.

:p Ah yeah, still, though nice ass and long legs in jeans hmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Acacia wrote: »
    I think most guys don't like fake tits.

I love them! When combined with a flat stomach of course. No plumpers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Pub07

Ass is the new tits.

BrightEyes wrote: »
    I love them! When combined with a flat stomach of course. No plumpers!

To each their own. The Asian car / glamor model Francine Dee has nice ones ( I think they're fake, not sure.) Jordan's look terrible though, imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Really with the hips?
    I so envy hippier figures...so much more shapely.

I don't know about hippier, as in the width, but roundy is nice for a bottom. I do admire a nice defined waist on another woman, and nice legs.
    Dunno what I'd be into if I was a man though, they're a mystery to me.:pac:

See having the wide hips is what makes your waist look defined.

I lose all common sense when I encounter a pair of sparkling blue eyes...I doubt a sex change would interfere with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Good wide arse with plenty of bounce and depth.

Anything else is a bonus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

Eyes, face, Hair, smell, personality, intelligence, sense of humour.

deviant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

I love DIDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pac:

I love DIDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pac:
    Grow a pair!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

I like a good arse, more for consistency then anything else. You could eye up a lovely chickaroo with a right rack of lamb cutlets and as soon as the support comes off you'd swear they are being pulled downwards into a black hole. Its like a lottery when it comes to a nice set of bazookas.

There is much less room for error in the ass area, this is all excluding fat ones mind.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Preferably all three. Not that I have anything against amputees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Kinda stupid thread. If you have the legs right, you probably have the arse right... But forget about legs arse or t*ts, a pretty face with a decent personality wins every time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

All of the above, with a slight preference for great tits. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭hellodolly

Boobies, bums, legs up to heaven... men... u gotta love 'em :rolleyes:

from the other side of the park, a nice bum, NO BOOBIES and a trim torso is usually the first eye catcher...

...it cuts both ways baby :pac:

hellodolly wrote: »
    Boobies, bums, legs up to heaven... men... u gotta love 'em :rolleyes:

from the other side of the park, a nice bum, NO BOOBIES and a trim torso is usually the first eye catcher...

...it cuts both ways baby :pac:

So your all the above, I'm a greedy bitch then?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

love a bit of ass myself......................wait hang on that sounded wrong :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Tits for me, they are evolution's finest creation. Nothing in the universe feels like a good tit. They are the only things in existence that are both firm and soft at the same time. I want to be reincarnated as a bra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 limmey

yea a good ass is nice, ever notice some women when they rope a guy in they start to get lazy and put on weight, the stunner you once had is now a fat slob, not very nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    the auld Hawaiian muscle f*ck

yeah, im a nymphomaniac also so the situation can only improve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

What if she has the perfect ass, nice tits and hot legs but as UGLY as hell... would you still want her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

What if she has the perfect ass, nice tits and hot legs but as UGLY as hell... would you still want her.

put a bag on her head and presto great ride

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Body from Baywatch, Face from Crimewatch?

I put body over face anyday. She can be as ugly as hell if she has a great body.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Nah, face more for me. Then ass.

limmey wrote: »
    ever notice some women when they rope a guy in they start to get lazy and put on weight, the stunner you once had is now a fat slob, not very nice
    Regular threads started by the boyfriends in Personal Issues - used to get a chorus of "oh my god you're so SHALLOW :mad:!!!" responses but people are copping the hell on now.

Having a boyfriend has NEVER caused me to let myself go - the opposite in fact...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

A nice ass is great, hard to find a perfect set of tits. Legs? Meh...

The majority of voters appear to be ass people.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement