Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tits, Ass , Legs?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Ruu wrote: »
    Roundy bottom please!

It's always the quiet ones, innit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭YDMHSSB

has to be ass. big t*ts can be great, but more often than not, the biggest t*ts are on the fattest chicks. ass is the best measure, if the ass is good, then generally the rest of the body follows suit. fat ass = fat legs = fat waist = massive dropy tits. tits are important but to be honest, couldnt give a f*ck about them, anything more than a handful is a bonus.

also, legs are covered up most of the time in ireland!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hole and a heartbeat.

Heartbeat is optional.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

YDMHSSB wrote: »

also, legs are covered up most of the time in ireland!

I think asses and tits are too? No?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

SteveC wrote: »
    Hole and a heartbeat.

Heartbeat is optional.

Hehe knew this thread couldn't escape the ol' necrophilia... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

As far as the state of New York is concerned, I'm an ass man.

Dudess wrote: »
    If I was into girls I'd like all three please. Plus flat stomach and small hips.

Really with the hips?
    I so envy hippier figures...so much more shapely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Acacia wrote: »
    Yes. My ass is black, figuratively- speaking. Y'know, 'black girl booty'. (Not meant to sound racist or anything.) :D

Edit: meant to ask, what's better- small, nicely-shaped boobs or big, not-as-nicely shaped boobs, like Jordan-sized? Does size really matter?

The boob thread was done here before seach for it.

Big, nicely shaped ones (on someone who's not fat) are the best but the size of them aren't important once the shape is there and they're not bee stings obviously. Imo of course.

Grossly fake/out of proportion ones look wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

tribulus wrote: »
    The boob thread was done here before seach for it.

Big, nicely shaped ones (on someone who's not fat) are the best but the size of them aren't important once the shape is there and they're not bee stings obviously. Imo of course.

Grossly fake/out of proportion ones look wrong.

I'll have a look for that boob thread (feel like a bit of a perv, saying that!):pac:

Hmm, yeah, I think most guys don't like fake tits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭YDMHSSB

Seanies32 wrote: »
    I think asses and tits are too? No?

ah come on man ffs, you can tell how good an ass is through a good pair of jeans. if legs are covered with jeans for example, you aint got a clue what they are like. while tits, yes are covered up and bras can be quite deceiving, you can still tell if they are big, small, droopy, decent etc by just looking at them. and alot of girls have them well on show these days anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Pretty face before all of the above.
    Legs after that. Stacey Keibler legs.
    Mildly NSFW.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

julep wrote: »
    Pretty face before all of the above.
    Legs after that. Stacey Keibler legs.
    Mildly NSFW.
    There's a thread in ths subs forum you soo need to see... :D
    It'll be well worth the fiver!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Badonkadonk ftw

Couldn't pick bewbee's as well - T&A go hand-in-hand:D

Anyway, you can't have secks with the legs:(

YDMHSSB wrote: »
    ah come on man ffs, you can tell how good an ass is through a good pair of jeans. if legs are covered with jeans for example, you aint got a clue what they are like. while tits, yes are covered up and bras can be quite deceiving, you can still tell if they are big, small, droopy, decent etc by just looking at them. and alot of girls have them well on show these days anyway.

:p Ah yeah, still, though nice ass and long legs in jeans hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Acacia wrote: »
    I think most guys don't like fake tits.

I love them! When combined with a flat stomach of course. No plumpers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Pub07

Ass is the new tits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

BrightEyes wrote: »
    I love them! When combined with a flat stomach of course. No plumpers!

To each their own. The Asian car / glamor model Francine Dee has nice ones ( I think they're fake, not sure.) Jordan's look terrible though, imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Really with the hips?
    I so envy hippier figures...so much more shapely.

I don't know about hippier, as in the width, but roundy is nice for a bottom. I do admire a nice defined waist on another woman, and nice legs.
    Dunno what I'd be into if I was a man though, they're a mystery to me.:pac:

See having the wide hips is what makes your waist look defined.

I lose all common sense when I encounter a pair of sparkling blue eyes...I doubt a sex change would interfere with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Good wide arse with plenty of bounce and depth.

Anything else is a bonus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

Eyes, face, Hair, smell, personality, intelligence, sense of humour.

deviant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

I love DIDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pac:

I love DIDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pac:
    Grow a pair!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

I like a good arse, more for consistency then anything else. You could eye up a lovely chickaroo with a right rack of lamb cutlets and as soon as the support comes off you'd swear they are being pulled downwards into a black hole. Its like a lottery when it comes to a nice set of bazookas.

There is much less room for error in the ass area, this is all excluding fat ones mind.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Preferably all three. Not that I have anything against amputees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Kinda stupid thread. If you have the legs right, you probably have the arse right... But forget about legs arse or t*ts, a pretty face with a decent personality wins every time...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

All of the above, with a slight preference for great tits. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭hellodolly

Boobies, bums, legs up to heaven... men... u gotta love 'em :rolleyes:

from the other side of the park, a nice bum, NO BOOBIES and a trim torso is usually the first eye catcher...

...it cuts both ways baby :pac:

hellodolly wrote: »
    Boobies, bums, legs up to heaven... men... u gotta love 'em :rolleyes:

from the other side of the park, a nice bum, NO BOOBIES and a trim torso is usually the first eye catcher...

...it cuts both ways baby :pac:

So your all the above, I'm a greedy bitch then?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

love a bit of ass myself......................wait hang on that sounded wrong :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement