Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tits, Ass , Legs?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

These conversations depress me. I have none of the above to speak of in terms of assets.

Can we put, smile, eyes and personality down too? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

GuanYin wrote: »
    These conversations depress me. I have none of the above to speak of in terms of assets.

Can we put, smile, eyes and personality down too? :)

You cant grab a hould offa fine seta eyes.
    You cant drop da hand on a smile
    And you certainly cant get buried up till the balls in a personality
    so, no we cant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

after a bit of thinking of come to this ocnclusion...

i like my women like i do children, clean quiet and out of sight..

body parts dont really matter as long as their attached...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

jester77 wrote: »
    It's what's inside that counts...

I read this and thought, 'Yikes, there's a serial killer in the making...'

For me, if I had to choose, it'd have to be legs. But personality wins over legs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I'm a fan of everything. A good female body has flow, the hands move over it easily and every inch is built for sin.

Awh yeah.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

For me, if I had to choose, it'd have to be legs. But personality wins over legs.

Which would you pefer her to wrap around you, her personality or her legs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭DARKIZE

The sexiest part of a woman's body is her brain.

Who wants a partner with the body of Scarlett Johansen if she's as dumb as a post ? I like a bit of intellectual flirting. And a nice rack.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Berty wrote: »
    Which would you pefer her to wrap around you, her personality or her legs?

These days, either would be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 thielfer

hey lads, calm down - this topic is about body so let's focus what do we like in body parts - not understanding words that you read is one of the common problem these days :/

of course character counts the most, she has to smile or even cry sometimes as it's cute and we like to have an opportunity to hug her and make her safe and happy...but this thread is about BODY, that's why we talk about it...

nobody wants a stupid woman for life (maybe for casual meeting but not for a long term ;P)

girl may be curvy or even a little fat, below average or even further but when she's good, nice, able to smile, gives you a hand or a advice, keeps you worth something and makes you feel somebody cares it's best and no one disagree with that :)

anyway, going back to body parts - gentle hands are very important - you should feel that you've been touched by a girl not a transsexual ;) [joke]

GIRLS/WOMEN - TRY TO UNDERSTAND THESE THREADS AS THEY ARE MAYBE LITTLE SEXIST ON THE COVER BUT DEEP INSIDE THEY ARE A PERFECT GUIDE WHAT TO DO TO KEEP A GOOD MAN CLOSE TO YOU AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SOME KIND OF ADVISER OR PSYCHOLOGIST TO GET THAT INFORMATION - IT'S HERE ON BOARD(S.IE ;))

IT'S EVEN BETTER - THESE THREADS SHOW YOU WHAT SITS INSIDE OF GUYS THAT YOU MAY UNDERRATE AND MISS DURING YOUR LOOKING-FOR-PARTNER TRIPS ;)

Guys, let say something that will keep both sides happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Legs ftw

• Advertisement

RedXIV wrote: »
    Legs ftw

Yeah, RedXIV! It'll keep ladies alive :D:D:D <joke> ;P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

RedXIV wrote: »
    Legs ftw

What! No Wibbsesque social commentary on the males primal instincts and attractions?

I'm deeply disappointed RedXIV :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

thielfer wrote: »
    Yeah, RedXIV! It'll keep ladies alive :D:D:D <joke> ;P

*takes a bow* ;)

tribulus wrote: »
    What! No Wibbsesque social commentary on the males primal instincts and attractions?

I'm deeply disappointed RedXIV :(

I was gonna get into all that, but i usually frame all that stuff in my head first and then i got distracted thinking about the OH's legs and the....way..........she...............

legs ftw!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

886870_great_tit.jpg

That's a swallow!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

*ahem* IMHO......(followed by circular rant I just pulled out of my bottom) :p

Personality is obviously a given as is a pretty face, but as thielfer says this is about bods and their parts that attract. Ideal woman body wise for me? Long slim legs, hourglass figure with an actual waist, boobs not such a big deal, though ideally c cup, nice small bum and no beergut basically.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

that's a good set of legs, isn't it? :D
    I really enjoyed that ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Seanies32 wrote: »

That's a swallow!

Take it up with google images

Wibbs wrote: »
    *ahem* IMHO......(followed by circular rant I just pulled out of my bottom) :p

Personality is obviously a given as is a pretty face, but as thielfer says this is about bods and their parts that attract. Ideal woman body wise for me? Long slim legs, hourglass figure with an actual waist, boobs not such a big deal, though ideally c cup, nice small bum and no beergut basically.

Good point Wibbs :) The truth is that in most opportunities You first SEE the girl then get to KNOW her personality, so that's what we're talking about...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Take it up with google images

:D The bird is swallowing. Doh!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Nice peachy ass is the only way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

They're all good but what i like most is when a woman has those little dimples on their lower back... gawd daaaaaam!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Pair of long slim thighs wrapped around my neck pl0x.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement