Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sabbatical Elections 2009

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Just reading on UCDSU.IE that Mr paul Murphy will be running ????

If this is the same Murphy chap that I am thinking of...didnt he run against Paul Dillon and Abey Campbell in 2003 ????

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

I've never been a huge fan of the SU attitude, though I know there's some dedicated and decent people in there.

What I would say is that whoever gets the job this year is going to have deal with one of the most difficult issues ever to face students.

The government does not have as much money as it did - cuts will happen. Whether we're the victims or not is unknown yet, but whoever wins this election is going to be facing some serious battles. Looks like I might just pay attention to the candidates this year, to see if one of them;s likely to be any good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Mick27

So theres 4 weeks to go :)

and the presidential race seems to be the most interesting!!!

Announced:

Chris Bond
    Donal Hanratty

Rumoured to be True:
    Gary Redmond
    Paddy Ryan

Where did Hanratty come from???:eek:

never saw that one coming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Jonny running for Ents is nonsense.

Mike27 : There's at least two other inaccuracies in what you've posted so far, but I figure you already know that yourself.

(OT : Whatever happened to that old rule whereby if you were talking about SU/Society malarkey you had to post up your allegiances [if any] on a separate thread? I'm sure there'll be more than one 'just joined' user like Mike27 trying to guage things and stir stuff up before all of this is over)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I was planning on waiting to see if people could be grown-up. So far we have few low post sign-ups, but if you reckon my faith in humanity is ill placed, I could always fire off an allegiance thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

You've been a mod for HOW long and you still have faith in humanity? :eek:

Advertisement