Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

locked thread...

Options
  • 24-01-2009 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭

Yesterday, this thread went on without my knowledge. I was informed of it last night by a friend. In the thread, someone suspects that I may be affiliated to the lock doctor. I would like to clear the air and say i am not. Unfortunately, the thread is locked. thankfully, lock doctors prices are very reasonable and it is a fantastically quick service, so I should have the thread open again in no time.

thank you lock doctor.
    xx

:D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

i'm struggling to choose between wtf and who cares... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I'm so confused? Are you calling the mod that locked your thread a lock doctor? I kinda like this new name for mods. Or maybe ban doctors?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,106 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Mirror wrote: »
    Im not. Who gives a F***

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I assume you're talking about this.

Doesn't look to me like you're being accused of anything at all.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

zuroph wrote: »
    Yesterday, this thread went on without my knowledge. I was informed of it last night by a friend. In the thread, someone suspects that I may be affiliated to the lock doctor. I would like to clear the air and say i am not. Unfortunately, the thread is locked. thankfully, lock doctors prices are very reasonable and it is a fantastically quick service, so I should have the thread open again in no time.

thank you lock doctor.
    xx

Your point is duly noted (whatever it is your point was)

Thread stays closed all the same. All that had to be said was said (several times over). No point in re-opening it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

lol.
    Im with the latter

• Registered Users Posts: 83,231 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

thank you lock doctor.
    xx

You PM the moderator, who in some cases I've seen, will allow the thread to be unlocked just long enough for you to make your reply in cases like these.

^^^^^^^^ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ok, i was taking the piss using a play on words. its saturday night, take ur serious caps off.

ok, i was taking the piss using a play on words. its saturday night, take ur serious caps off.

Post reported to the admins for misuse of feedback :mad:

*gotcha* :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Take it to feedback AH :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Too subtle for the Saturday night crowd. Nice work. :D

a thank you.

apologies for feedback spam. xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

a thank you.

apologies for feedback spam. xx
    stop kissing me

stop kissing me
    NEVER!!!

xxxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Zuroph, based on post 10, I'm assuming there's no actual complaint? If there is you can PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement