Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for musicians!

Options
  • 24-01-2009 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Anyone know any trombone and alto sax players who might want to play in a busy lively Jamaican Ska, Reggae, Latin, Swing band??
    Got lots of gigs !!!
    Skazz line up at the moment is; trumpet, Tenor Sax, Keyboards, Guitar, Bass and Drums.
    pm me for details....:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

How about Cow Bell, Spoons or Triangle players?...I can play a mean washboard

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭skazztenor

Wompa1 wrote: »
    How about Cow Bell, Spoons or Triangle players?...I can play a mean washboard

Ahah..but can you do the skank?? !! maybe you could be our front man...we are always on the look out for someone with a good sense of humour and a way with words......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Ou of practice trumpet player here, I also have an alto sax but I'd be alot better on the beugle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 alexnorso

Hello Skazz tenor sax Pippa

How`s it going with the search ---saw your podcast on reviewing Ska music in Clare stumbled on it

How was Skeggy remember once going with you to Mablethorpe !! .

Hope music goes well sounds great give us a buzz when your in Town

Hope kids and Peter all well .

keep it up

Regards Alex

Advertisement