Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go dancing on a Sunday night?

Options
  • 24-01-2009 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hey,
    Just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere in Dublin City centre that would be busy enough on a Sunday night where you can have a few drinks and dance around without being looked at strangely?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

in2dblue wrote: »
    Hey,
    Just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere in Dublin City centre that would be busy enough on a Sunday night where you can have a few drinks and dance around without being looked at strangely?

Lol I would also like to know since I'm heading out tomorrow night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

in2dblue wrote: »
    Hey,

Hehe,no one is gonna look at your funny for drinking and dancing in town on a saturday because they'll all be doing the same. Any nightclub / bar will be fine. Temple Bar and Westmorland St. have a fair few decent places but really, it doesn't matter where you go.

EDIT : Woops,thought you said Saturday night. I just noticed you said sunday. There's still usually a fair few people out in town on a sunday night. I'd say just go to temple bar and you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

the reggae night at the button factory is the only place to be on a sunday night!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

4 Dame lane is usually quiet busy after 11pm on a sunday night, as is mcgowans in phibsboro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭JMCD

I know im a day late but there is 3 places that instantly spring to mind for future reference.......

1.The Plaza hotel in tallaght, has a nightclub thats called "The Playhouse" 2.50 a drink and does be packed.

2.Barcode on clontarf road cheap drink aswell not sure on the prices

3.The Blacker, Coolock beeside northside shopping centre.........cheap drink aswell.

Hope that helps you.:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Barry's Hotel. That's where you wanna be heading.

Advertisement