Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vitamins

• 24-01-2009 10:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭

i have a dogue de bordeaux weight is about 50kgs, can i give him human vitamins like a multi vitamin
    mossie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I don't think so not sure but I would say the human vitamins may not have the correct levels, is there any reason why you want to give the dog vitamins? Is the pooch under the weather atm or recovering or moulting etc?
    There are different things you can give a dog for different conditions.

Seven Seas do a few different types of conditioning oils specifically for dogs you can get it in most pet shops and some hardware shops but if in doubt the vet or vet nurse will be able to recommend something more specific.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

if for some reason your dog needs a supplement of some sort - your vet is the best person to speak to in relation to what to give & the dosage....

Otherwise check your pet shop for tonic for coats etc

Advertisement