Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat BT, anyone still not upgraded to 7.6mb yet?

Options
  • 24-01-2009 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

I'm still on 3mb here in Carlow :o

Last time i checked about upgrades for Carlow it said "Post September" :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

I was the same in a rural Wexford exchange. I called them on Thursday about something else and asked when the upgrade would be, they told me it happend last October but my line was not auto upgraded, the guy in support switched it on there and then.

I will be calling them on Monday though and going back to the 3Mb package. My line is dropping every 10 minutes since the upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

I'm still on 3mb here in Carlow :o

Last time i checked about upgrades for Carlow it said "Post September" :rolleyes:

Didn't you ask this in December? :p
    Still no upgrade in Carlow, come annnnn!

Anyone got any details about Carlow being upgraded?
    flamegrill wrote:
    Fighting Irish, it isn't happening anytime soon as far as I know. They need to upgrade the backhaul before the DSL upgrades happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Didn't you ask this in December? :p

I did and now i'm asking again. Should i ring BT? Or should i ring Eircom?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

I did and now i'm asking again. Should i ring BT? Or should i ring Eircom?

Eircom probably won't deal with you cause you're not their customer eventhough they probably have more info than BT.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

in Dublin 20 here - not upgraded

• Advertisement
Advertisement