Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go go go joe!

Options
  • 25-01-2009 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭

Joseph is coming to the gaiety fromt he 3rd to 14th of february.
    anyone going?

i am.my mam and dad got us tickets for the 10th.
    I saw it the last time it was over here and loved it.hope its as good this time.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Yep! I'm going on the 8th. I found out ages ago, and booked it straight away (well my mam did). Can't wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 fergusm76

Went last Saturday, had a blast. I'd nearly go again if I could afford another trip to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

Went on Sunday, didn't think it was too great. I don't think Joseph had a strong enough voice. Plus the children singing was a little upsetting. One of them was so tired and looked so upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

i went on tusday really enjoyed it

though it was really funny.id go again if i could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

I work in the Gaiety. I've heard the whole show 17 times in the last 9 days with 5 more shows to go in the next 2.... Kill me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Lol :) I'd love to go but am not in Dublin at the moment :( A friend of mine went last week though and thought it was great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 FjordLine

Does anyone remember the name of the guy who played Joseph? I remember that he was on ADWD, but I forget which one he was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Anthony Hansen.

Advertisement