Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

OrlaB! wrote: »
    Can anyone gimme a hand??

Please lol!!

hes gonna make move down to pass if i dont pass tomorrow!!

i don't know which paper it is though!!

please help????:confused:

Dont forget mocks are way harder than the real LC and not even wrote by the same people and are very unrealistic ( part bs of some questions should be part cs) and also youve months to prep for the LC, more importantly the points ya get outta the ordinary is shocking low and the OL isnt much easier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ClUeLeSs-Xo

nyone know if profitabilty ratios cum up nd if so what theory qs cums up 2 for DEB bizz?! ;) xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 10 OrlaB!

Swizz wrote: »
    Dont forget mocks are way harder than the real LC and not even wrote by the same people and are very unrealistic ( part bs of some questions should be part cs) and also youve months to prep for the LC, more importantly the points ya get outta the ordinary is shocking low and the OL isnt much easier

thanks! :)

but i still really wanna pass the mocks cause i know im capable of scoring high in the actual lc!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Can anyone gimme a hand??

Please lol!!

hes gonna make move down to pass if i dont pass tomorrow!!

i don't know which paper it is though!!

please help????:confused:
    ON my paper was
    Enterprise characterists and skills in the ABQ as well as doing a report on the legislative methods of resolving confilcts in the business so brush up on that

Also, Human resource managment came up I think

Managment and the managment of change
    nyone know if profitabilty ratios cum up nd if so what theory qs cums up 2 for DEB bizz?! xxxx
    Monitoring the Business-Doing profitability and Liquidity Ratios
    Hope I helped!

Bear in mind you may get a diff paper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭cautioner

Piste wrote: »
    I had that Irish Paper today, though I did the diospóireachet. I thought it was a really nice paper, the comprehensions were pretty easy and the essay titles were quite broad and easy to write on.

My point exactly. It was totally unrealistic. My teacher showed us the other one after the exam; she didn't give it to us because it had an essay on the
    coras slainte
    (which came up just last year). But she agreed that the one we did get was ridiculous. I feel slightly let down to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

thanks! :)

but i still really wanna pass the mocks cause i know im capable of scoring high in the actual lc!!

Same here, I wanna do good and can do good, but ive been slacking this year! Straight A's all last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 russelljames

I had the above paper which OrlaB! posted, and I now realised that I said I
    could come to the party rather than couldnt
    in the letter. Sir Alan Sugar >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Attention anyone doing french!

I would greatly appreciate if you could tell me topics for essay and letters etc.

I had the examcraft paper. The qu'en pensez vous? I did was
    about inequality
    the journal was
    you've just come back from a disasterous day at your new job, write about it
    and the last yoke I did was on
    obesity
    although there was an option to write about
    the high cost of living in Ireland
    cautioner wrote: »
    My point exactly. It was totally unrealistic. My teacher showed us the other one after the exam; she didn't give it to us because it had an essay on the
    coras slainte
    (which came up just last year). But she agreed that the one we did get was ridiculous. I feel slightly let down to be honest.

Ridiculous as in ridiculously easy? Aw :p there was me thinking I suddenly became good at Irish :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10 OrlaB!

thanks a million!!!!!!!!!!!

ye i know i ve been sick on and off for the last few years and as a result have missed alot................ and im lazy :P

Piste wrote: »
    I had the examcraft paper. The qu'en pensez vous? I did was
    about inequality
    the journal was
    you've just come back from a disasterous day at your new job, write about it
    and the last yoke I did was on
    obesity
    although there was an option to write about
    the high cost of living in Ireland

Ridiculous as in ridiculously easy? Aw :p there was me thinking I suddenly became good at Irish :(

My God I'm an idiot, sorry for not Spoilering :(
    But yeah, the whole class was geared up for
    some abstract angle on the cúlú; everyone was surprised when it was just a straightforward discussion,
    and (to be honest I always find them childplay) everyone, including teacher, said the comprehensions were piss an definitely weren't going to be that easy in June. Such a waste of a Mock paper... hopefully paper II will be different.

• Advertisement

I thought paper 2 was chalenging enough, though there were no really nasty questions. There's just so muich to write!

janeybabe wrote: »
    Depends on the company used. Some of the exams are incredibly difficult.

my teachers said they were giving me the hard ones. Our school get both papers.

lauratkd wrote: »
    That's not much help to anybody is it?! Sounds a bit condescending to be honest.

I don't get the point of looking for papers/hints in upcoming exams - if you haven't done the work, tough, deal with it!! Maybe a bad result will make you focus a bit better and get your ass in gear for June. Getting the paper beforehand and coming out with an A is a waste of everyone's time. Be honest with yourself and deal with the consequences of the (lack of) time you've spent studying.

If that 2nd parts in regard to me... I didn't cheat, I purposely didn't come on here begging for answers or questions. I tried to do what I could with what I knew. and it went okay. Sorry If I sounded condesending, but I thought I'd let a few people know that its not as hard as many people are making it out to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Yggdrasill

Anyone have Phys/Chem yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

I just overslept and missed my Maths Paper one. Fuuuccckkk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Yggdrasill

Swizz wrote: »
    If you bothered looking you might find Physics, on its own.

****ing lazy ****

No. I'm not talking about Physics or chemistry separate. I'm talking about the subject phys/chem. No need to be so rude about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I just overslept and missed my Maths Paper one. Fuuuccckkk.
    Just don't do it for the real exam. Good thing we have mocks to get these mistakes out of the way. ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Bongomc

Business DEB mock :
    Long Q's : Q1. A) ?
    B) i) unsolicted goods
    ii) whats the law on them
    C) Equality Authority

Q4.A)difference between laiezz faire ad others
    B) delegation
    C) importance of planning

Q6. A) consequences of poor liquidity
    B) ?
    C) Profitabilty and liquidity ratios

Q7. A) Benefits of Market Concept
    B) 2 offensieve and 2 defensieve expansion reasons
    C) 4 internal method of idea generation

Thats all I can remember.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jay280

has anyone done this mock yet and if so could ya let me know whats comin up.......sound man?woman
    reply soon sitting test 2morrow

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭GVNDNN

Wellm
    Only 1 mock to go thank god,

French higher listening today went awful,
    Didnt amuse me one bit :p,
    Even though the written was rather easy, i did so bad...ah well...
    Geography examcraft was okay actually, but i didnt get it finished,
    Biology examcraft was grand :)

Irish exam craft paper 2 ordinary tomorrow,
    Anybody know what prós and poems are coming up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

woooooooooooo had economics today
    and i am finished now!
    thank god! roll on mid term/ predebs on monday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Mocks are finished for me. I didn't do well and don't think they carried them out very well either. Too many interuptions and room changes.

Oh yeah and I was supposed to hand up my History research draft which I completely forgot until now. FFFFFFFFFúck. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Yggdrasill wrote: »
    Anyone have Phys/Chem yet?
    i have phys/chem done BUT i think mt teacher made up his own paper

ond by the way for all you biology people evolution is an almost definite topic for this year as its the 150th anniversary of "the origin of the species by natural selection" was published/written

oh and WOOOOOOOTTT!!!!! i'm F***CKING finished the mocks

Had German and music today. Music went surprisingly well, I wasn't completely lost like I thought I'd be. Harmony was a nice Q but oh god my melody was woeful, didn't even get to finish it, it just ended up being 12 bars of rubbish. German was a pretty nasty paper I thought, like French they spoke way to fast on the tape.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 SCD

Ok I need to know about Irish and Maths Paper Two. Both Ordinary Level

I had
    Des Bishop
    on my Irish Paper One and my Maths Paper had odd questions. I think both are DEB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

I'm getting really stressed about bology...I can't help it, and I've the HPAT the day after it, so...don't suppose somebody could be really really nice and post up the DEB exam please ?

Thanks a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

SCD wrote: »
    Ok I need to know about Irish and Maths Paper Two. Both Ordinary Level

I had
    Des Bishop
    on my Irish Paper One and my Maths Paper had odd questions. I think both are DEB

What were the sceal and giota on your paper!?

Had French and Biology today. Both were fair papers; the 40-mark production ecrite was slightly tricky, and the Biology short questions screwed me over. I like knowing what I have to improve on.

Irish II tomorrow and then I'm freeeeeeeeee.... to practice the HPAT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sco

Hey
    has anyone done the examcraft business mocks yet? any hints?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭helpful

had business exancraft today it was okay
    id know about the law of contract how to wite a letter public limited companies liquidity ratios and equity ratios cant remember anything else il post some more later

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement