Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mocks 2009

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Ordinary Irish Mocks (Poems&Stories)

Hi, can someone tell me the stories and poems on the Irish Mock papers (DEB and Examcraft - in spoilers of course). Can't find them in the Mocks thread.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Just out of interest have most of the paper 2 english mocks on poetry ask on Keats and Walcott :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Mine start on Monday and the mere thought of going in for them makes me want to burst into tears. I haven't done any revision and don't have a clue where to start. Mainly freaking out about Irish, Maths and Geography. I don't know what to do, no matter what I do from here I still won't cover enough! :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭MeetReality

Sure it is only the Mocks as some of my teachers have been saying and plus no one if fully prepared for the mocks. But ya Geography will be a pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

Mocks start monday!:(:(
    Ive got home ec ang geography..
    anyone know any hints??:(:confused::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 eamo1234

sorry this is for french!!
    : racism,traffic,europe,discipline in schools,role of father.
    there the ones i remember
    i think they were deb papers.

EDIT: Nice try, but typing "spoiler:" won't do anything. To make a spoiler tag you type
    what you want hidden here[/ spoiler] without the space between / and "spoiler"- Piste

Edit 2: Piste, to make a tag visible so that you don't need the space in between you can use [noparse][noparse][/noparse][/noparse] and put a tag in it - Myth :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

cautioner wrote: »
    Also in Examcraft:
    An Triail, one q was on "is minic a bristear na rialacha" or something, the other gave a list of 5 or so characters, including Molly, Bn Ui Chinsealigh, Bn Ui Chathasaigh, Seanin an Mhothair... more?
    Stories - I did a character Q on Mairtin from Lig Sinn, there was one on An Bhean Og too, might have been relationships? Second one was on Cearrbhach, talk about two of aibheil, greann, draiocht, something else; can't remember the other Q.
    Filiocht, for the pass ones I did Bimse Buan and Faoiseamh a Gheobhadsa, there were other though, damn my memory... HL poems were Dá mb'fheidir or an chead drama (is meafar leanúnach é was the 20 marker)
    That's all I can remember right now...

I'll still fail even if I use this info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

K4t wrote: »
    Ordinary Irish Mocks (Poems&Stories)

Hi, can someone tell me the stories and poems on the Irish Mock papers (DEB and Examcraft - in spoilers of course). Can't find them in the Mocks thread.

Thanks
    +1
    in examcraft for me please.
    :D

also, Anyone do HL Accounting examcraft yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Motorbreath

I'm sure this has been said before but for all those yet to sit the HL Maths DEB Paper 1 and 2 be warned both papers have some nasty, nasty questions.

In retrospect part of me wants the person who made up the paper strung with piano wire but then again, I did enjoy the challenge even if I failed miserably.... suppose that's what maths is all about :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Jam-Fly

Jam-Fly wrote: »
    from what I've gathered, the 1913 Strike and Lock out is coming up. The other options in that section are vague/unlikely to have been studied for (like no Home Rule or Land or Unionism questions).

I think the moon landing is on DEB, and Rossa Parkes on ExamCraft, but I'd really like someone to confirm :)

MODEDIT: USE SPOILER TAGS FFS

crap, lol I'm an idiot, sorry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ClUeLeSs-Xo

howyaiz!... anyone know the theme for DEB english paper one! ;)xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Brooke01

over 30,000 viewed this topic page wow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bc23

will all my subjects be from the same company?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

bc23 wrote: »
    will all my subjects be from the same company?
    No, not necessarily. You have already made two threads on this topic, and you have already gotten an answer on one of them. Why must you ask again?

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

Only 1.67 exam(s) to go :D

Biology and Art Craftwork. :)

I envy anyone that's finished. Starting them on Monday, not really nervous at all just the wait has been quiet annoying. Just can't wait for them to be over, big party on the Saturday they finish :D. Ugh, but then the orals two weeks later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Ugh, but then the orals two weeks later.

waaaa are you serious?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

I envy anyone that's finished. Starting them on Monday, not really nervous at all just the wait has been quiet annoying. Just can't wait for them to be over, big party on the Saturday they finish :D. Ugh, but then the orals two weeks later.

me too....:(

Yep just four weeks left til the Orals start....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭k8hm

howyaiz!... anyone know the theme for DEB english paper one! ;)xx

yeah its different worlds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I've my last two on monday, economics and music, if anybody would like to help me out there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Yep just four weeks left til the Orals start....

ohhhhhhhhhhhh crap...
    i thought they were after easter for some reason...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Stam the sham

Does anyone know if the English Paper 2 DEB have Walcott on it?
    Or is it only Examcraft that has Walcott as a Question?
    Cheers.

Modedit: Please use spoiler tags!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

Deb defo has it on anyway as I had that one. As far as I know both papers have him on.

Modedit: SPOILER TAGS

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

can anyone give me an stair for deb irish higher level pretty please with a cherry on top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Fred Flinstone

Can somebody help me with the HL Biology paper? im totally screwed:( Anybody no short questions, experiments, Long questions? im really stuck!!:confused:
    I just want to know a few things d will come up so ill pass!! Mid-term killed me!!:L:(

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

on mine there was: full question on respiration, draw the heart, viruses, bacteria, exp on enzyme ph,exp on seed germination, photosynthesis exp, male reproductive system,labelling the light microscope and of course ecolgy and genetics .oh and nervous system and skeleton

MODEDIT: USE SPOILER TAGS FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS DEAR AND HOLY.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Geography anyone?

leesmom wrote: »
    Snip! PS: SPOILER TAGS FFS

Thank you very much, i'm goin take a risk and look at that!! We haven even looked at genetics and evolution and our teacher was telling us bout Darwin and da but still didn do anythin! We haven done reproduction either but ill jus look over that! thank you very much!

• Advertisement

Sorry Dont do Geography! anybody got the two 80 mark questions for accountin?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement