Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem at work

Options
  • 25-01-2009 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi
    im looking for advice from people more experienced than me so i try to get straight to the point
    i started a job 4 months ago
    nothing strange happened until this week
    one day i was called in for discussin my performance where i was told i didnt look confident in the job .i personally didnt think thats the case, but as you all know its my opinion against theirs!
    its my first real job so i admit i made few mistakes which werent really huge but they are obv using them as an excuse
    they told me finally to meet again in a month to see if things improved

the day after this a general meeting was brought up sayin the budget was cut,and it seems a weird coincidence to me that the 2 things happened together

my q is, am i right in thinking that no matter what i do this month, they will get rid of me?
    im the last in basically so i think thats gonna be the case, but i just dont see why they couldnt just say , we cant afford you anymore, u ll be out in a month!

anyone ever experienced something like this?

Advertisement