Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hello..

• 25-01-2009 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

hello there, just joined boards today and am also fairly newish to waterford. very useful website. just thought i would say hello to everyone.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

How's it going :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Get out , GET OUT NOW , while you still can ,, ohhhhhh the humanity ...........

welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Welcome!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Welcome :) Enjoy your stay!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

well boi hahahaha only kidding how are you:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭manus30

i think i heard the greeting "well boi" somewhere before, followed by "how are you"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

welcome! nice to have another contributer onboard (pun intended) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

manus30 wrote: »
    hello there, just joined boards today and am also fairly newish to waterford. very useful website. just thought i would say hello to everyone.

where are you from fella?
    hello, by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

a very warm welcome to the addictive site that is boards.ie be careful though or you could end up with no life outside this site like some of the members!!!!!! just look at some of the post counters under the usernames and you,ll know the ones

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Multivan

Well hello there from another person who isnt a Waterford native and fairly newish to the boards!

Beware of the amount of dumping in Waterford City!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Multivan wrote: »
    Well hello there from another person who isnt a Waterford native and fairly newish to the boards!

Beware of the amount of dumping in Waterford City!!!!

...and the amount of posting by this dude in the Waterford City board :D

Sorry...couldn't resist! ;)

Welcome!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

welcome to the brotherhood..... more posters allways welcome...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Welcome to boards

now with 99% more added craziness than the next best product.

I'm fairly newish to the waterford form myself, been on boards forever only found the waterford forms a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Welcome! Here's a few hints and tips to get you started:

1) Always be completely rude and abusive in your posts.

2) Everytime you are banned, started a 500 post topic on feedback about how the modding on boards is going to the dogs

3) Flood every topic you see with lolcat pictures

4) Everytime you enter a debate, report every poster that disagrees with you, giving the reason that they're wrong and you're right.

5) Always use txt spk. It makes you look young and cool.

6) Start a topic regarding the travellers fued every 2nd day. The mods will love you for it.

7) Always gossip about people you know and tell it to be fact, like how Johnny down the road was arrested for drug trafficing and can expect to get at least 83 years in jail.

8) Make sure your signature is absolutely huge. Around here, the bigger the better.

9) Apply to be a mod. It will guarantee you complete control of a forum every time you ask for one.

10) Never subscribe to the website. Those shower of you-know-whats in charge of the place don't deserve our money in this time of recession!

Enjoy your stay :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Welcome to the Deise board - from a fellow foreigner!! All the way from the real republic of Cork but my visa and passport are in order!!!!

May your posts be fruitful, your wisdom insightful and most of all may you never get a ban! :)

wow!. thanks for all the replies. I am a blow in from kilkenny but living in waterford now. god bless the bridge....

kilkenny blow ins? they're the worst type of blow ins, nearly as bad as cork blow ins (although they cant bore us to tears now with hurling talk). have fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

longshanks wrote: »
    kilkenny blow ins? they're the worst type of blow ins, nearly as bad as cork blow ins (although they cant bore us to tears now with hurling talk). have fun

A little confused there longshanks - kilkenny blows are the worst type? Nearly as bad a Cork ones!!!!!!
    manus30 wrote:
    I am a blow in from kilkenny but living in waterford now. god bless the bridge....

Heard a good one the other day.......the new bridge over the river suir has already been christened..................."The Cat Flap" :D

as the old saying goes, waterford for the jobs and kilkenny for the hurling. not many jobs anywhere now though, scary out there at the moment.

• Advertisement

scout353 wrote: »
    A little confused there longshanks - kilkenny blows are the worst type? Nearly as bad a Cork ones!!!!!!

:D

d'oh!! i drank a pint of milk way too fast and my brain froze right before i typed that.
    like oh my god, i'm like totally emarrassed

Advertisement