Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

record xbox onto my laptop. any ideas?

• 25-01-2009 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭

hey lads do any of ye know much about these xbox 360 capture cards to record tv?

any ideas where i could pick one up for a decent price? are they hard to install/setup?

what i want to do is record my xbox onto my laptop.

any ideas on the best way to do it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Is it the Xbox or Xbox 360? If it's just an Xbox you should be able to pick up a USB capture device pretty handy and won't cost too much.

If it's for the Xbox 360 and you want to capture in HD then I'm afraid you'd be better off with a desktop. You need a lot of hard drive space to capture HD and will also need a decent cpu as well as a decent capture card, of which I doubt there are any USB devices. I did try and capture stuff in SD but it was awful looking tbh.

The device I had was a Blackmagic Intensity Pro and was really good but thankfully I had 2TB and Core 2 Duo @ 3.0ghz in my PC so storage or power wasn't a problem.

Advertisement