Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Notes- Drugs and Alcohol and Smoking

Options
  • 25-01-2009 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have notes with phrases about Drugs, Alcohol or Smoking that they would share with me? I lost my sheets!! and have nothing on the now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:(
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

22 views and no replies!? come on surely someone would scan and send/post notes/phrases?

PLEASE?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

here

and

here

jaffa20 wrote: »

Was that a joke?
    :confused:

funny-kid-tells-joke-to-dog.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ok guys stop posting ****e, constructive replies only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Thanks Gav, I have that but its not really great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

http://www.leavingcert.net/skoool/examcentre_sc.asp?id=431

Some stuff there on addictions, I've printed them off, but haven't looked through them yet, so I've no idea how useful they are...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

There's a French oral book called 'Bien Dit'
    It's really good for those kind of phrases, as well as the oral in general.

Well worth the €10 or whatever it is!

http://www.leavingcert.net/skoool/examcentre_sc.asp?id=431

Some stuff there on addictions, I've printed them off, but haven't looked through them yet, so I've no idea how useful they are...:D

Look two posts up at mine.:pac: Compare links.;)

• Advertisement

Swizz wrote: »
    Thanks Gav, I have that but its not really great.

I have a French oral book, it's in school so I'll have a look at it tomorrow and see if there's anything of use to you and if there is I'll scan it up tomorrow for you.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭irishmonkey

My teacher has given us a lot on these topics.

Ill type em up and PM them to you during the week when i find my copy.
    Ill also PM them to anyone else who'd like em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rawan

Swizz wrote: »
    Does anyone have notes with phrases about Drugs, Alcohol or Smoking that they would share with me? I lost my sheets!! and have nothing on the now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:(
    hiiiiiii, i have french notes if you want, just reply me to this email lil-row@hotmail.com if you want the notes. byeee

rawan wrote: »
    hiiiiiii, i have french notes if you want, just reply me to this email lil-row@hotmail.com if you want the notes. byeee

I wouldn't post your email on a public forum. You should PM to give him that.

Thanks to Gavin, IrishMonkey and Rawan!

the more the better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Look two posts up at mine.:pac: Compare links.;)

I was, eh, emphasising how great they are?! :P

I saw leavingcert.net or something and didn't realise it was just skoool.ie! Sorry! :o

After that I have no other online suggestions. My teacher gave us some notes on pretty much every abstract topic possible from Rapid Revision French, I think it was.
    http://www.folens.ie/catalog/book_detail.php?bookid=73&level=2&catid=225&class_id=%&exam=%
    This one, only for HL obv. :D

It's pretty good. It has loads of sample paragraphs and phrases and such!

Swizz I had a look in the French oral book I have but I didn't see anything, although then one of my mates said there was stuff in it, so I'll double check tomorrow.;)

Cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

There is a book called "Bac Superiére" with an unbelievable section on oral work,Drugs/Alcohol/smoking all being covered brilliantly.
    Eason's on o connell street sell it if you're in Dublin. Can't recommend this enough.

Ah never got any emails or PMs yet!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭LilOc

There is a book called "Bac Superiére" with an unbelievable section on oral work,Drugs/Alcohol/smoking all being covered brilliantly.
    Eason's on o connell street sell it if you're in Dublin. Can't recommend this enough.

That would be Bac Supérieur, Marie & Brian Lenehan

=> http://www.schoolbooks.ie/70954-Bac+Superieur+Educational+Company+School+Book

Good suggestion. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭imfreein09

ive some on alco and smoking?? will i try scan them? if not i can post them to u

imfreein09 wrote: »
    ive some on alco and smoking?? will i try scan them? if not i can post them to u

Yeah could you scan them and email me them?

Sinon, vous pouvez essayer les sites francais pour les notes d'etudes sur ces themes. Les résultats de recherche Google.fr présentent parfois des liens utiles pour le leaving cert :D

Advertisement