Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Game Rental Online

• 25-01-2009 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know which is the best and easiest online site to rent games for xbox/ps3 in ireland, sort of like screenclick? Preferably with a free trial also, as I want to rent Skate 2, then maybe end it during the trial.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Does anyone know which is the best and easiest online site to rent games for xbox/ps3 in ireland, sort of like screenclick? Preferably with a free trial also, as I want to rent Skate 2, then maybe end it during the trial.

Thanks.

logo_new.png[Link]

GS0109 - one month offer code.

{Or}

Pigsback offer - one month free on the Bronze package.

Plus you’ll receive 100 PiggyPoints. Then if you stay on as a member of Gamesenders.ie beyond your free trial you’ll receive a further 400 PiggyPoints. That's 500 PiggyPoints in total.

*expire on Jan 31, 2009

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Could you tell me where I enter that one month offer code for gamesenders? I cant see a box or anything for it. And do I get charged anything onto my credit card for the first free month, as in the info at the bottom it says: As part of this process your card we will be authorised for your first monthly membership fee; this is temporary and is necessary to ensure sufficient funds are available should you decide to become a full member.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Could you tell me where I enter that one month offer code for gamesenders? I cant see a box or anything for it.

On step 1 of registering, under the verify password, their is a box to enter the code.
    And do I get charged anything onto my credit card for the first free month, as in the info at the bottom it says: As part of this process your card we will be authorised for your first monthly membership fee; this is temporary and is necessary to ensure sufficient funds are available should you decide to become a full member.

No. You shouldn't be charged, They will request an amount to see if the account is valid, but funds wont be withdrawn.

Advertisement