Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale / For Swap / For Loan ONLY ***Read First Post ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,368 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

jimbling wrote: »
    WANTED

Titleist 909D2 9.5° with a Stiff Diamana Blue shaft.

Must be in very good condition.

8.5 any good to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

fullstop wrote: »
    8.5 any good to you?

I would certainly think about it... think lower would be better than higher anyway. I'll ask the pro what he thinks.

Where abouts are you? Would be handy to be able to try it out first.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,368 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

jimbling wrote: »
    I would certainly think about it... think lower would be better than higher anyway. I'll ask the pro what he thinks.

Where abouts are you? Would be handy to be able to try it out first.
    In Dublin. I see you're in Cork though...

Edit; Sorry I read your post wrong, it's a 907 D2 and you're looking for a 909. Sorry :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

fullstop wrote: »
    In Dublin. I see you're in Cork though...

Edit; Sorry I read your post wrong, it's a 907 D2 and you're looking for a 909. Sorry :o

No worries. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭jonas7

Anyone got an odessey sabertooth for sale or know where i could get one second hand?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Selling my two wedges, Titleist Vokey Spin Milled ('08 Model) 54 & 60. The only reason I'm changing is to get +1/2 inch and upright ones on the advice of my pro. I could reshaft and regrip and get them knocked upright but I'd rather have them made by Titleist.

These are completely standard length and lie, bought last July & August. Well used for a year but by no means worn out.

€140 for both.

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=141173

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭DFS UTD

Hi

Looking to buy full set of RH Junior Golf Clubs for my 12 year old son.

any advice as to where to get best value

thanks

DFS

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

DFS UTD wrote: »
    Hi

thanks

DFS

Elvery's have junior clubs, starting at €34

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Selling my two wedges, Titleist Vokey Spin Milled ('08 Model) 54 & 60. The only reason I'm changing is to get +1/2 inch and upright ones on the advice of my pro. I could reshaft and regrip and get them knocked upright but I'd rather have them made by Titleist.

These are completely standard length and lie, bought last July & August. Well used for a year but by no means worn out.

€140 for both.

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=141173

That was probably a bit unreasonable so I've changed the price to €100

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ratzy

DFS UTD wrote: »
    Hi

thanks

DFS
    I have a junior set will sell it to you for 45

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 jonnieb

Looking to get my hands on a Taylor Made Tour Burner 3 wood if anyone has one that they want to shift. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭zztop

Swap for courses anywhere within 100k of Galway/mayo:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 itsgottago

Set of KZG custom made clubs for sale. 3 - PW, SW and LW. Extremely forgiving blades. First baby arrived this year and with that a present of a new set of clubs has rendered them useless to me (can hardly sell the present). Cost €900 last summer. In great condition. Blue lampkin grips in very good condition also. Will let go for €400 or nearest offer. See link here for details.
    http://www.kzgolf.com/sites/courses/layout9.asp?id=588&page=32717

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

itsgottago wrote: »
    Set of KZG custom made clubs for sale. 3 - PW, SW and LW. Extremely forgiving blades. First baby arrived this year and with that a present of a new set of clubs has rendered them useless to me (can hardly sell the present). Cost €900 last summer. In great condition. Blue lampkin grips in very good condition also. Will let go at reasonable price. See link here for details.
    http://www.kzgolf.com/sites/courses/layout9.asp?id=588&page=32717

moved from main forum, please put them on adverts.ie an link from here, you will have to post a price also. this isn't an auction site.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Iangolf wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking to pick up a couple of wedges, 50-52* gap wedge and a 60-64* lob wedge. If anyone has something they are not using. All wedges considered.

am looking for similar too.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Shotgun Magic

Ladies white FootJoy golf shoes uk size 5. brand new €35

Gents white and tan FootJoy brand golf shoes uk size 9 worn once. Exellent condition. €35

pics

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

another thread moved from main forum, again please link to adverts ad.

copacetic wrote: »
    another thread moved from main forum, again please link to adverts ad.

sorry only just saw this :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

Hi folks,

Im selling my Taylor Made Tour burner 3 iron. Club is in immaculate condition, Ive rarely used it as I have a hybrid. Its a reg steel shaft, with velvet pride golf grip. Immac condition. Pm any interest to me

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Shannonsider

Anyone have a golf bag for sale or know where they can be got cheap enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭matsy1

Heatons for a cheap but good bag.. I have a new Nike Pencil Bag, cost 80 at the moment in Mcguirks I think, if interested pm me.

Folks, brought in some of these from States last week. The balls are pristine pearl quality balls and vast majority would pass as new balls they are that good. Bought them from lostgolfballs.com. I bought in bulk to keep postage costs down, im selling these now for 25euro a dozen (Retail for $26.95 on site before postage and customs) . Happy to sell 12 red, 12 black or any other combination i.e 6 of each. Pm any interest. Its a good opportunity to try them out and compare black/red without paying a fortune. Good review and comparison to ProVs .....

http://thesandtrap.com/balls/taylormade_tp_redtp_black_ball_review

• Registered Users Posts: 15 dublinbhoy62

Hi Brewster,

I am interested in 6 of the red and 6 of the black. Will pay for these either by paypal or if you live in Dublin i can meet

Hi Brewster,

I am interested in 6 of the red and 6 of the black. Will pay for these either by paypal or if you live in Dublin i can meet

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭DFS UTD

WANTED

Titleist 909D2 10.5° with a regular shaft.

Must be in very good condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭splish

Looking for second hand putter in good condition. My budget is €15-25 (Damn recession!)

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 vokey

Does anyboby have a set of 08, 09 callaway x forged irons for sale ?
    They have to have the rilfle 6.0 flighted shafts

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shaydy

TM Burner Draw Driver, 10.5 degree regular flex shaft. Excellent condition i've used it less than ten rounds

http://adverts.ie/148084

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭aster99

i have not used advetrts before. just wondering do sellers post items or is it collection in person only.

Advertisement