Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale / For Swap / For Loan ONLY ***Read First Post ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shaydy

shaydy wrote: »
    TM Burner Draw Driver, 10.5 degree regular flex shaft. Excellent condition i've used it less than ten rounds

http://adverts.ie/148084

aster99 wrote: »
    i have not used advetrts before. just wondering do sellers post items or is it collection in person only.

I've only used it a couple of times, seems to be mainly people arrange to meet etc but i'm sure some use postage also

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭matsy1

Wanted: Set of Irons extended for the taller golfer, if there is any 6foot4 golfers looking to offload their old clubs please pm me to negotiate..

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭the long lad

Hi lads, i'm looking for an old wilson reflex sand iron. They're the ideal club for pitch and putt. i'd even swap it for my cleveland cg 10 or i'd be prepared to pay 70-80euro.

http://cgi.ebay.com/WILSON-REFLEX--SAND-IRON-WEDGE--RH-STEEL-SHAFT_W0QQitemZ360188905192QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090913?IMSfp=TL090913138005r3808

this is the exact club, no longer available on ebay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭LFCMCGRATH

Callaway Ft-i Driver 8.5 deg Neutral for sale great condition €120.00

http://adverts.ie/149558

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Atlantic1

jonas7 wrote: »
    Anyone got an odessey sabertooth for sale or know where i could get one second hand?

I bought one off ebay about a month ago. Excellent condition. €199 new here in Cork but got it, post paid for around €100. The nicest putter I've ever handled.

However, a week later a friend told me of a website where you can buy identical clubs for a fraction of the price. Dandysgolf. And they do the Sabretooth. €45!

My friend bought "TaylorMade" woods and "Vokey" wedges. He's delighted with them. The woods are identical but the wedges are that little bit off colour. The Sabretooth looks like the job, though.

The link is below. Remember, you might have to pay import duty though.

The link is below........

link removed.. if you want it pm the poster... I can pm you the contact details of a guy in Nigeria that has $6m USD that he needs someone to mind too

• Advertisement

I'm looking for a Ping ISI K wedge. Regular steel shaft or regular or firm graphite shaft. Black dot if possible. Condition not too important.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭L.O.F.T

Atlantic1 wrote: »

My friend bought "TaylorMade" woods and "Vokey" wedges. He's delighted with them. The woods are identical but the wedges are that little bit off colour. The Sabretooth looks like the job, though.

The link is below. Remember, you might have to pay import duty though.

The link is below........

link removed

The clubs are fake, hence why the wedges are off colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Alzar

L.O.F.T wrote: »

Agree with L.O.F.T on this one. Looks seriously dodgy to me.

From their website:
    "We have a big factory in Shandong, China and several big warehouses in Jinan."
    and
    ".....payment to us by Western Union or Bank Transfer once you......." :eek:

Genuine fakes, I reckon.

Al.

L.O.F.T wrote: »

I thought that was obvious from the way I wrote my post................................... Vokey in inverted commas, etc............

But thanks for the concern. The Western Union bit would put me off also but my friend had no problems with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

Am interested in getting my hands on a Scotty Cameron Red X, not centre shafted.

Just had a look on adverts there and nada, anybody know anybody who might part with one at a daycent price??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭mirrorball

JCDUB wrote: »
    Am interested in getting my hands on a Scotty Cameron Red X, not centre shafted.

Just had a look on adverts there and nada, anybody know anybody who might part with one at a daycent price??

Don't know if this is a decent price but this is on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.ie/New-Scotty-Cameron-Red-X-Putter,-34-Inches_W0QQitemZ230380583424QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090923?IMSfp=TL090923145001r616

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

Thanks dude, was looking for something second hand and hopefully a tad cheaper than that though ;)

Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dave_The_Bear

WANTED:
    Good PW or SW and Putter for Pitch and Putt.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭splish

splish wrote: »
    Looking for second hand putter in good condition. My budget is €15-25 (Damn recession!)

Thanks.

As I stated in an earlier post looking for second hand putter in good condition. Now willing to pay €25-50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

i have a couple of second hand putters,they are Tad Moore Maxfli putters and are quite hard to get,i have a TM-3 and also a limited edition TM-4 Ist Production(it's not that old it's just an older style putter).
    I can't get pics up at the mo.
    Also i know you said 25-50 but i couldn't let the limited 1 go for less than 70,the 1st one would be 50.
    In case you're wondering i bought both from a site in the us and they're an inch longer(35") than i need.
    I'm based in north wicklow/south dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭MiniGolf

As above:

Would anyone have a set of left handed graphite irons - prefer senior flex - that I could rent or borrow for a couple of rounds!! I want my father in law to try something like the above to see if it will improve his game. He is a fit 70 y/o who has gotten bitten by the bug again thanks to me.;)
    He is playing with a very crappy set of ancient irons that have no forgiveness at all. I want him to try before he buys... pensioner and all that!!!

I am in North Wicklow but I am up Sandyford/Stillorgan/Dundrum area all the time!!

Thanks in advance!!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Shannonsider

Hey folks, I'm looking for a relatively large golf bag as I'm currently outgrowing my current bag. Needs compartment for lots of balls!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Baz 46

http://adverts.ie/150345
    Ping 9.5 Tour bag for sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Baz 46

http://adverts.ie/146703
    Anyone interested in a nearly new driver???
    Probably better for the mid - low handicapper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Trekker09

As a result of spending the last year in the gym, I have to replace most of my clubs as I need a stiff shaft. Current lineup is:

Calloway FT5 10' Draw - good condition €100
    Mizuno MX 25 Irons 3-pw excellent condition €260
    Ping G10 3 wood - excellent condition, though no head cover €85
    Ping G5 19' rescue wood - excellent condition €70
    Scotty Cameron Studio No5 putter - perfect condition €150
    Ping Tour W 56' & 60' wedges - excellent condition €60 each

I also have the following:

A set of McGregor VIP Tourney irons in good/great condition that I have been my standby clubs for the past 3 years and have been my favorite clubs ever, will sell these for any reasonable offer as they are regular shafts and are just taking up space in my shed.

Mizuno black ox wedges, 56' & 60' a bit rusty but still really usefull clubs €20 each

Taylormade r7 460 TP driver - Mint condition with wrench and extra weights. 9.5 Stiff shaft, head cover etc. This is a legend of a driver, but I have my eye on something a bit special so will sell for €140.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭LFCMCGRATH

any pics? think you have to put these up on adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Thanks LFCMCGRATH,

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=154163

Will get pics up ASAP. These are right handed clubs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭lemon head

Guys,

I'm looking for a Callaway Diablo driver. It must have 10.0 deg loft, draw face and alida stiff shaft.:):)

Willing to buy or even give away my Nike Sq Sumo 5000 (diamana reg shaft) & 9.5 loft plus my Wilson TW9 52 degree wedge.:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭lemon head

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=154397&cat=52

trying to get rid of these!!! any offers!!!:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 tran

WAS JUST WONDERING IF YOU HAVE ANY OF FOURBALL VOUCHERS LEFT FOR HERITAGE AND HOW MUCH
    jgb wrote: »
    Green Fee Vouchers

I have a number of Green Fee Vouchers around the country that I will be unable to use if anyone is interested? They were given to me in exchange for some work I did for the courses.

I have:

Citywest - Both Courses 12 Green Fees Each
    The Heritage Golf & Spa Resort - 8 Green Fees
    Seapoint - 12 Green Fees
    Moyvalley - 8 Green Fees
    Rathsallagh - 4 Green Fees

Let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Hey folks, I'm looking for a relatively large golf bag as I'm currently outgrowing my current bag. Needs compartment for lots of balls!!

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 KimHawkins

Alright peeps, I am looking for a second hand carry bag.

Must be decent quality, titleist, callaway, ping or taylormade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

Hey all, im looking for a decent starter set. A good range of clubs that i can learn to use. Have played plenty of times and always need to borrow/rent the clubs so want a set of my own. Also im living in Donegal so thats the area im looking at, its not that important that im gonna travel a long distance to get them i mean. Obviously price is an issue also so those looking to make good money from a sale need not apply.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

A work colleague has 1 year old Cobra s9 graphite shafts (5-SW) for sale ! Looking for €200 for the lot ! I'm selling them for him . Link to adverts.ie advertisement below

http://adverts.ie/159315

Advertisement