Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale / For Swap / For Loan ONLY ***Read First Post ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭davemac83

Where are you located. I would be interested in that.

PM please.

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭davemac83

savoryan wrote: »
    How much for the 64 degree wedge ? To be honest im looking for a 60 degree myself too but might be willing to give the 64 degree a try out if the price was right.....

PM me and we'll see what we can do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭stebed

As above. I have the Dcomp as was having problems with launch angle and this set up gets the ball up. I have now had lessons and would like to change to the 909 D2 with Diamana stiff, any takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭mag

mag wrote: »
    10.5 titleist driver is now gone, 8.5 still available.

also available :

set of mizuno tzoid pro2 irons - 3-9, pw,fw,sw. with true temper dynamic gold s400 shafts 1/2" longer than standard & lamkin crossline midsize grips.

titleist dci oversize+ 2 iron, titleist regular spec shaft & grip

nicklaus airbear titanium 3wood 14.5deg, standard shaft & grip.

all in good condition - pics & details on request. open to all reasonable offers.

just put the irons on adverts, priced to sell.

both drivers are now gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭neeb03

Titleist 909 F2 15.5 Voodoo Stiff.

http://adverts.ie/219782

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Tom Ghostwood

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 terylium TEL3 1996:

http://adverts.ie/221555

titleist 690mb irons (3-pw), rifle 6.5 +0.5" stiff shafts, lamkin midsize grips

titleist oilcan volkeys (248.06, 252.08, 256.10), standard shafts, lamkin midsize grips

all normal wear from use but in good condition.

am open to offers & would prefer to sell the lot as a whole.

pm for pics & details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭stebed

Iangolf wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking to pick up a couple of wedges, 50-52* gap wedge and a 60-64* lob wedge. If anyone has something they are not using. All wedges considered.

I have a Vokey Spin Mill 52º Tour Chrome in good condition €45. Vokeys can be bent 2º if you want to alter it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 terylium TEL3 1996:

http://adverts.ie/221555
    Is that some sort of special edition or something, cause your asking price is way over the odds. A new SC Newport 2 can be picked up for about €220.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

Daithio9 wrote: »
    Is that some sort of special edition or something, cause your asking price is way over the odds. A new SC Newport 2 can be picked up for about €220.

Like a fine wine...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,368 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Daithio9 wrote: »

I agree. Paint fill missing and plenty of dings including on the insert. And without the headcover which he plans to sell seperately on ebay. Seems well overpriced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

fullstop wrote: »
    I agree. Paint fill missing and plenty of dings including on the insert. And without the headcover which he plans to sell seperately on ebay. Seems well overpriced.

Does seem a little out when you look at the price of this one: http://cgi.ebay.ie/SCOTTY-CAMERON-NEWPORT-TEL3-LONG-NECK-PUTTER-/260601627352?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Golf_GolfClubs_JN&hash=item3cad1142d8

Yeah I saw that myself...looks in mint condition.

Those long neck newports are always cheaper as they're ugly as hell & that putter is not a newport 2!!

You can pick up a new scotty but thats not why these are sold in bad condition all the time on ebay. They are rare & unique to 1997/98. Out of production since. Very sought after on ebay.

The idea is you buy them for 150 odd quid on ebay, spend 100 on it getting it refurbished & then you have a beautiful rare newport 2 from 1997 for very little money.

Those long neck newports are always cheaper as they're ugly as hell & that putter is not a newport 2!!

You can pick up a new scotty but thats not why these are sold in bad condition all the time on ebay. They are rare & unique to 1997/98. Out of production since. Very sought after on ebay.

The idea is you buy them for 150 odd quid on ebay, spend 100 on it getting it refurbished & then you have a beautiful rare newport 2 from 1997 for very little money.

You said in the ad that restoration is £60. On the Scotty website, it's listed as $195 for the Teryllium putters...where did you get the £60 quote from? I'm interested as I want to get my Pro Platinum restored.

You said in the ad that restoration is £60. On the Scotty website, it's listed as $195 for the Teryllium putters...where did you get the £60 quote from? I'm interested as I want to get my Pro Platinum restored.

60 pound for the head & 15 pound p&p from titleist UK. You have to go through your local titlesit dealer though as scotty cameron wont accept anything from Ireland.

Shafts, grips & headcovers are all extra btw. Im just getting the head done. Will post before & after pics when it arrives back.

60 pound for the head & 15 pound p&p from titleist UK. You have to go through your local titlesit dealer though as scotty cameron wont accept anything from Ireland.

Shafts, grips & headcovers are all extra btw. Im just getting the head done. Will post before & after pics when it arrives back.

I did a bit of searching online about it. Apparently it's not actually Scotty Cameron that does the refurb but rather Titleist. Still did a really nice job on the example I saw though.

I did a bit of searching online about it. Apparently it's not actually Scotty Cameron that does the refurb but rather Titleist. Still did a really nice job on the example I saw though.

Any chance of a link to the example? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭kagni

You can also get putters refinished here - http://slightergolf.com/products/refinish.php

He has his own line of handcrafted putters and also does custom refinishing.
    Some nice pics of what can be done on the site.

titleist 690mb irons (3-pw), rifle 6.5 +0.5" stiff shafts, lamkin midsize grips

titleist oilcan volkeys (248.06, 252.08, 256.10), standard shafts, lamkin midsize grips

all normal wear from use but in good condition.

am open to offers & would prefer to sell the lot as a whole.

pm for pics & details.

these are now on adverts

• Advertisement

Any chance of a link to the example? Cheers.

Here you go.

Looks amazing! Cant wait to get mine back now.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

How much for the MX23 irons?

Are they stiff shafts?

Any pics?

* I don't know if it was the mods who did it or it was the guy who was advertising deleted the post.

But does anyone which poster advertised the MX23's!?

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭kagni

these are now on adverts

just the 690mbs left now.
    175 for members of this forum ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭stumpypeeps

http://adverts.ie/215341

Used once, its in perfect condition. Sun Mountain are the original manufacturers of all Titleist stand bags I believe. Probably more expensive to buy though.

Cracking stand bag.

http://adverts.ie/215341

Used once, its in perfect condition. Sun Mountain are the original manufacturers of all Titleist stand bags I believe. Probably more expensive to buy though.

Cracking stand bag.

interested in a swap + cash stumpy?

btw- how did you find the strap on this bag comfort-wise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭stumpypeeps

interested in a swap + cash stumpy?

btw- how did you find the strap on this bag comfort-wise?

Not really interested in the Irons mag I'm afraid. I am really happy with my R7 TP's, got them fitted and all.

The strap is excellent, very comfortable I must say. And I think it balances the bag better than the ez fit strap. I just don't really need the bag. Unwanted gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

Hi

I've the following clubs posted on adverts:
    Ping G10 10.5 Regular Flex TFC129 Shaft
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=225409

Taylormade R7 Draw High Trajectory Regular Flex Shaft
    http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=225417

I also have a Ping Rapture V2 9 degree, Graffalloy Pro Launch Red X-Flex Shaft. Its in near mint condition. I played with it for 1 round and two range sessions but I simply do not have a high enough swing speed to properly load the shaft consistently, however when I do load it correctly It easily outdrives my current Rapture V2 10.5 with a TFC909 shaft by 20-30yards. I'm just not as consistent with it! I will put it up on adverts when I take some photos of it. It cost me €350 to get built so someone will get a bargin

Asking Prices:
    Ping G10: €120
    Taylormade R7 Draw: €65
    Ping Rapture V2: €200

Regards
    Ian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭BOB81

Advertisement