Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale / For Swap / For Loan ONLY ***Read First Post ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 paddy132132

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

How much should I spend on a New Titleist 909 D2 10.5 Regular Shaft Driver and New Titleist AP1's.

How much should I spend on a 2nd Hand Titleist 909 D2 10.5 Regular Shaft Driver and 2nd Hand Titleist AP1's.

Help is really appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

Titleist have a new version of the driver (910) coming out shortly so keep that in mind.

Titleist have a new version of the driver (910) coming out shortly so keep that in mind.

DAMMMMNNNN haha, do you know when?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭f22

DAMMMMNNNN haha, do you know when?

Not sure on a release date bu they generally run on a 2 year cycle which would mean late this year.

http://blogs.golf.com/equipment/2010/05/titleist-910-drivers-usga-conforming-club-lists.html

• Advertisement

f22 wrote: »
    Not sure on a release date bu they generally run on a 2 year cycle which would mean late this year.

http://blogs.golf.com/equipment/2010/05/titleist-910-drivers-usga-conforming-club-lists.html

Cheers,

I think i'll stick to the 909 version. Any ideas on prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Cheers,

I think i'll stick to the 909 version. Any ideas on prices?

I'm thinking of getting one too. They are about €230 from Golfstoreeurope.com. My local Pro-shop has them for about €270. I'll probably go with the Pro shop though because I've only hit one belonging to a friend of mine and I'd like to try out the different shafts, lofts etc @ the range.

I found it for 185 pounds on onlinegolf.co.uk. I think that works out better anyway and free delivery.

I found it for 185 pounds on onlinegolf.co.uk. I think that works out better anyway and free delivery.

Ya, thats around €215. Do you know exactly what spec you want? If so, they are probably your best bet.

denisoc16 wrote: »
    Ya, thats around €215. Do you know exactly what spec you want? If so, they are probably your best bet.

Yeah this is the one I want -

Titleist 909D2 Driver
    Hand: Right
    Loft: 10.5°
    Shaft Type: Diamana Blue 65 Graphite
    Flex: Regular

• Advertisement

Yeah this is the one I want -

Titleist 909D2 Driver
    Hand: Right
    Loft: 10.5°
    Shaft Type: Diamana Blue 65 Graphite
    Flex: Regular

Did you get fitted for that somewhere Tony & if so what did they charge just to fit the club

denisoc16 wrote: »
    Did you get fitted for that somewhere Tony & if so what did they charge just to fit the club

No didnt get fited just tried out the demo of it in my local pro shop and was hitting the ball better than ever with it.
    I usually prefer stiff shafted drivers but this one suits me very well

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Am looking for a secondhand electric golf cart/trolley if anyone is upgrading.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

Ok I sold the Taylormade R7draw (i'm suprised I thought the G10 would be gone in minutes and I'd be waiting forever to get rid of the R7draw but apparently not!)

So I have the following clubs listed:
    King Cobra 400 SZ (€50)

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=226614

Ping G10 (€120)

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=225409

Ping Rapture V2 (€200)

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=226628

Regards
    Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭snowy666

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ballinbattytown

I have a Titlesit Vokey 48* PW, oil can finish with Lamkin grip that id be willing to swap for a 60* LW - doesnt have to be Titleist.

PW was used for about a season and a half. Bought it off a friend about 2-3 weeks ago just to try out really. Now just looking to try out a LW. I think im just bored :D

Can PM pics if someone is interested in a swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭5989

I'm Tentatively going to put up a set of Padraig Harringtons irons, 3-PW, as used by him in the Ballantines Championship in 2008. I haven't decided on a price and have no idea about the interest in them.

I got them off him at his charity auction in Dundrum. I have pics, obviously and will post them in an advert eventually. The face of the 3 iron is signed. The shafts are 7.1 Rifles. The 5 iron is one inch shorter than standard and 1* flat. The grips are very strange, as Padraig has, from 3-pw the grips 'open' or 'weak'. They are also ribbed..so you can imagine a ribbed weak grip!...Also the degree of 'weakness' is less and less from 3 to PW, to the point where the PW grip is pretty much square.

The Grips are the Golf Pride Victory Grips. Pm me.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Do you know how old the DCI 981's are!?

Yes I know, how much do you think I should get for them?

• Advertisement

I'd snap the hand off the guy who's offered €140.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Jasonw

Hi Lads,
    I've bitten the bullet and put my old Scottty Cameron Red X putter up on Adverts. Won a hell of a lot with this stick and it took me from 16 to 8. Shame to let it sit in my garage.

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=228420#thumb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭jimboddb

Lads,

Anyone know where I'd get an individual TM R7 7 iron. Broke the shaft on mine & my housemate decided it was fit for the bin.

Had a look online & have asked in couple of the local shops but still no dice.

Thanks,
    J

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

jimboddb wrote: »
    Lads,

Anyone know where I'd get an individual TM R7 7 iron. Broke the shaft on mine & my housemate decided it was fit for the bin.

Had a look online & have asked in couple of the local shops but still no dice.

Thanks,
    J

You should try Ebay in that case. Though normally they'll have a 4 iron or 6 iron from most sets for sale. But you could be lucky and find a 7 iron.

Anyone interested in a brand new Go Kart electric golf trolley? It's available for €175.

It's brand new and never been used. The colour is all black. There is also a Go Kart carry case/cover which comes with it. Charger, battery and everything else that would normally come with it from the shop is included too. It is still in the original box, although i did take it out, set it up and have a quick play with it in the kitchen!!

I'm not interested in any haggling or offers for this. The price is €175. It's available until the weekend, so if anyone wants it, let me know.

It's available for pickup in Dublin.

(p.s. - i'm not making any money on this. I was offered it, but have no need for it, but thought I would pass the offer on to the good folks of Boards.)

I've used this crowd a good few times for ordering online. They're a really good bunch of lads who run a great little shop in Carlisle, England, but they're online prices can often be cracking.

Their latest email came through today with a load of reduced prices. The first price given for each is the previous price, followed by the sale price.

May be of use to someone:

http://www.cgdiscountgolf.co.uk/

DRIVERS/FAIRWAYS
    Titleist 909D2 £279 £169
    Titleist 909D3 £279 £169
    Callaway Diablo Edge £219 £179
    Callaway FTiZ £349 £269
    TaylorMade R9 460 £299 £225
    TaylorMade R9 SuperTri £349 £269
    Cobra S9-1 £249 £99
    Mizuno MX700 £199 £159
    Ping G15 £249 £178
    Ping G15 £170 £125
    Callaway Diablo Edge £169 £119
    TaylorMade R9 £199 £159
    TaylorMade Burner Superfast £169 £125
    Titleist 909F2 £159 £129
    Titleist 909F3 £159 £129

IRONS
    Callaway X22 4-SW Steel £549 £349
    Ping G15 4-SW Steel £640 £464
    Titleist AP2 710 4-PW Steel £720 £529
    Cleveland CG7 4-PW Steel £499 £369
    Cobra S9 II 5-SW Steel £399 £199
    Mizuno MX100 5-SW Steel £249 £239

HYBRIDS
    Ping G15 £135 £99
    Callaway Diablo Edge £139 £99
    Mizuno MX700 £109 £79
    TaylorMade Burner Superfast £149 £109
    Cleveland Launcher DST £119 £84

WEDGES
    Titleist Vokey Spin Milled £99 £69.99
    Ping Tour W £85 £72
    Cleveland CG15 £99 £69
    Callaway X JAWS £99.99 £69
    Mizuno MX Black Nickle £109 £49.99

BALLS
    Callaway HX Hot Bite £14.99
    Nike PD Long and Soft £9.99
    Srixon Z-Star £25
    Srixon AD333 2 Doz £25
    Titleist DT Solo 2 Doz £27
    Titleist ProV1 2 Doz £64

PUTTERS
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select £249 £169
    Odyssey XG 2.0 £79 £59.99
    Ping Karsten £79 £60
    Cleveland Classic £89 £49.99
    Odyssey White Ice Core £99 £79

TROLLEYS
    Powakaddy Freeway Original £369 £335
    Powerbug Sport £289 £249
    Motocaddy S1 £329 £299
    Powakaddy Twinline 3 £99 £85
    Powakaddy Micra 6000 £79 £59.99

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

The Price of them Callaway x-22's is such a kick in the b**** :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

NoelAPM wrote: »
    The Price of them Callaway x-22's is such a kick in the b**** :rolleyes:
    360e online in mcguirkes, 4-pw. Been eying them up for ages, and as soon as i finally convinced myself to buy them i had a go of the diablo edge irons. Now i dont know what to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

Ah now yer really rubbing it in! I got x-22's about 2/3 months ago for in around 500. 4 to sw!

I tell ya tho. Great clubs! Very difficult to hit a bad shot with them! The sw is abolutly muck tho! So 4 to pw would be ideal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Trekker09

A couple of drivers for sale plus my MX 25s:

http://www.adverts.ie/229230/golf/ping-i15-driver/

http://www.adverts.ie/229242/golf/taylormade-r7-460-tp-driver/

http://www.adverts.ie/207514/golf/mizuno-mx-25-irons/

Also thinking of selling my AP2s, 4-PW stiff shafts as I am thinking of getting fitted for a new set.

Advertisement