Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale / For Swap / For Loan ONLY ***Read First Post ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

Mizuno MX900 Irons for sale

http://adverts.ie/270902

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Denalihighway

Wilson Fat Shaft Driver great condition - need to swap for similar driver with stiffer shaft

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=272615

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭boksmashoffice

Mizuno Mp 32's for sale or swap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭L.O.F.T

TaylorMade Tour Burner 9.5 stiff shaft for sale:
    Loft: 9.5'
    Shaft: 46' Fujikura 60gram stiff flex
    Club Serial number : 85KW5IUF
    Headcover: included

link: http://adverts.ie/274026

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Hi all,
    I havent played golf for 8 years, but im back playing again!!:)

My son got a new set of pings from the states last year, and Im in love with his driver, a G10 10.5 degrees stiff shaft.

Where can I pick up 1 of these for myself? Anybody on here got one for sale?

Connie.

Mods--Dunno if I posted this in the right place or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Waesfjord

connie147 wrote: »
    Hi all,

My son got a new set of pings from the states last year, and Im in love with his driver, a G10 10.5 degrees stiff shaft.

Connie.

check some of the local pro shhops at golf courses, as sometimes they have sales of these clubs, I picked up one of these for ~€120 earlier this year in a small pro shop, so bargains are around (although rarely at the larger golf shops like McGuirks, Halpenny etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Hi all,

Connie.

http://www.golfbidder.co.uk/models/3158/Ping__Driver_G10.html

Two there, 99 and 172 sterling
    Good reports about that place on some threads here.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭1united

Hi all,

Connie.

Proshop in Rossmore still has some of these left, not sure about the spec though, I bought one last year and love it. Would be sure you could still pick one up in a proshop somewheres about.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

Hi all,

Connie.

Hi Connie

Time to start hustling people on the golf course is it now? :D

One thing to be careful about, The Ping G10 was released with 3 different shaft options, The Pro Launch Red (black shaft), The TFC 129 (Orange Shaft) and The V2 High Launch (Yellow Shaft). They are all completely different from each other, so make sure the G10 you buy has the same shaft otherwise you probably wont like it as much.

Regards
    Ian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Hi Connie

Time to start hustling people on the golf course is it now? :D

One thing to be careful about, The Ping G10 was released with 3 different shaft options, The Pro Launch Red (black shaft), The TFC 129 (Orange Shaft) and The V2 High Launch (Yellow Shaft). They are all completely different from each other, so make sure the G10 you buy has the same shaft otherwise you probably wont like it as much.

Regards
    Ian

thanks Ian. my sons club has the orange shaft. Whats the big difference in the different colour shafts? I thought once it was a stiff shaft it would be fine?

connie

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

thanks Ian. my sons club has the orange shaft. Whats the big difference in the different colour shafts? I thought once it was a stiff shaft it would be fine?

connie

Over Simplifying slightly but basically:
    Pro Launch Red Shaft (Black): Low Launching Shaft
    Ping TFC 129 Shaft (Orange): Mid Launching Shaft
    ProForce V2 High Launch Shaft (Yellow): High Launching Shaft

Basically given the same swing the TFC will hit it with a middle trajectory, the Pro Launch Red will give it a lower trajectory and the V2 a higher trajectory. I'm over simplifying but it gives you the basic picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

Anyone wanna buy some range balls? Ten bags of 350 for sale at €30 each. Alternatively, buy the whole lot for €200. (An absolute steal!)

All been a hit a good few times, but still plenty of life left in them yet.*

* Don't call, it's just for fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Icepickle

* Don't call, it's just for fun.

I wouldn't know the phone number for Mountjoy anyway! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Mister Sifter

Icepickle wrote: »
    I wouldn't know the phone number for Mountjoy anyway! ;)

It's one thing knowing the number IcePickle...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 twixit1

3 Hybrid for sale, message me for further details..

http://www.adverts.ie/274781/golf/taylormade-rescue-09-tp/

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭elgan

Hi I,m looking for a TaylorMade 3 wood and also a good putter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭forkassed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mcillington

lads could use some help looking for a good 52 56 and 60 wedges any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭jonas7

I've got a Ping piper putter for sale for 60 euro over on adverts. Its in excellent condition, here's the link http://adverts.ie/278089

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭colmsix

hi i would check out the "yes " wedges from the c grove putter people. i have a 52 and 56 get serious spin from any lie. switched from taylor made rac last year and never looked back. mcguirks stock them at a good bit lower than the usual suspects
    good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭1united

colmsix wrote: »
    hi i would check out the "yes " wedges from the c grove putter people. i have a 52 and 56 get serious spin from any lie. switched from taylor made rac last year and never looked back. mcguirks stock them at a good bit lower than the usual suspects
    good luck

Would second that, have a 60 deg Yes wedge, excellent club, although I see McGuirks have a different model type in store now. Would love to get another like the one I have as the spin is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pauliee

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭phoenix833

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

phoenix833 wrote: »

Fantastic club. I bought one 2 weeks ago & love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭phoenix833

charlieIRL wrote: »
    Fantastic club. I bought one 2 weeks ago & love it.

I know, I know. It travels miles when you connect and it really pains me to try sell it but edcuation comes first I guess:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Snakey

I'm selling my rarely-used sureshot 8850 GPS unit. Only used 5 times at most, like new and has box and all accessories.

Selling because I also got a Leupold rangefinder which tbh I marginally prefer and can't justify keeping both as they essentially do the same job.

Link: http://adverts.ie/280320

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 DW74

If anybody selling set of Mizuno MX 100 irons please let me know, I am based in South East Dublin City.

Thanks

Advertisement