Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale / For Swap / For Loan ONLY ***Read First Post ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭the lawman

1916 wrote: »
    I'm considering selling my Powakaddy Freeway 2. Excellent condition, like new, with literally very few 'miles on the clock' - as you will be able to see via the screen. Not up on adverts.ie just yet still to organise and not sure what I'll ask for it. Colour is black with the non-lithium 18 hole battery

Offer €80 1916.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭1916

^^ Declined

^^ Declined

Is there anyway you could give us an idea what you're looking for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭1916

the lawman wrote: »
    Is there anyway you could give us an idea what you're looking for it?

Somewhere north of €375

Somewhere north of €375

I look pretty foolish with my offer so!

Bets of luck with the sale....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭blackwaterfish

bump!
    Wanted: odyssey 2 BALL, mallet.

doesnt have to be mint, as long as condition is reasonable, im interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Garda S Horgan

bump!

PM sent.

yours etc,
    GSH.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

Left handed putters lad's I'm finding it hard to find something decent second hand. So drop me a pm if you got anything and I'l defiantly consider it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

k.p.h wrote: »
    Left handed putters lad's I'm finding it hard to find something decent second hand. So drop me a pm if you got anything and I'l defiantly consider it ;)
    Why not buy new, Left-Handed Golf have great deals and Jam Golf is good aswell, I've seen loads of deals lately for the lefty. Pity I'm a righty!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭pinkdoubleeagle

k.p.h wrote: »

I have some you might be interested in. Will pm the details to you tomorrow. Am based in Lucan in dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Mizuno T Zoid Forged Utility 3 Wood 15*...€40

http://www.adverts.ie/golf/mizuno-t-zoid-forged-utility-3-wood-15/505114

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭gerrymadden1

Hi Guys

I have a Ping Rapture V2 driver that I no longer need...

http://www.adverts.ie/golf/ping-rapture-v2-driver/474121

I'd consider swapping for a Bushnell Tour V2 Rangefinder or a right handed Scotty Cameron putter....

The driver originally retailed for over $400.00 & is in good nick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

derra wrote: »

Also a chipper and a putter, handy for a beginner.
    http://www.adverts.ie/golf/chipper-and-putter/520731

I have some you might be interested in. Will pm the details to you tomorrow. Am based in Lucan in dublin

cheers mate i will take a look

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

Looking to buy a set of Cobra S9 irons (2008 model) if anyone has them for sale and in good condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭dines08

Looking for a set of irons for a mate. 18 handicapper so something forgiving that he can improve with. Any suggestions let me know. In the €150-€200 price range if possible

theirs a set of tm burners over on adverts.ie for 220 that look interesting enough.might be worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭dines08

http://www.adverts.ie/golf/taylor-made-burner-irons-4-sw/523624

That the clubs ya? Anybody used the tour burners before? High handicapper clubs?

Hi dines08 yeah they are decent clubs. I know a young guy who plays them and he love's them. They are specifically designed for higher handicaps actually. The lofts and shaft length are modified to allow for greater distance and the heads themselves are designed to make it easier to get the ball up in the air. Actually where these clubs hit their limitations is when you get to a lower handicap and need to work the ball ect.. they are not so great for that but need to some down a bit from 18 to encounter that problem. Actually for a beginner they are quite advanced technology wise and will help out considerably.

Jesus here I am sounding like a TaylorMade rep :rolleyes: but the reason i pointed them out is the price, for the money they are a great set to star out with in my opinion, will give all the help a beginner needs. And have some brand name technology. Other option I would recommended some ping G10's but don't see any of them around at the moment.

And when he gets a bit lower Mizuno's the only way to go ;)

p.s By the way they are regular shafts so if your mate is Happy Gilmore maybe a still shaft is needed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 madheadted

Damaged my driver recently and looking for similar model

King Cobra Speed Pro D Titanium Driver 10.5°

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭displaced dub

Hi All

Looking to buy custom made R11 fairway woods, want to put a speeder 757 shaft into a 3 & 5 wood, anyone know of anywhere else that i can get a price??

Priced from foregolf but want to look around, have the same shaft in my R9 supertri hence i want to use it in the R11s if i can get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭f22

Hi All

Looking to buy custom made R11 fairway woods, want to put a speeder 757 shaft into a 3 & 5 wood, anyone know of anywhere else that i can get a price??

Priced from foregolf but want to look around, have the same shaft in my R9 supertri hence i want to use it in the R11s if i can get them.

Not going to be a standard shaft upgrade so won't be cheap no matter where you go. Try phoning golfstoreeurope.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭big_drive

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭samdeman

have a brand new set of wilson Pi5 irons for sale. 3-pw.harrington used to use these. my sister bought them for me in uk for £299 sterling, only problem is they are lefthanded, im not!!! still in box and still in wrappers, looking for 220 euro ono. will consider swaps, not just golfing gear, everything considered around same value

http://www.adverts.ie/521064

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭coolhandspan

SWAP?? Looking for golf driver 9 to 10.5 degree stiff shaft, can offer wilson staff 5 wood regular flex only used twice and ping ansar putter in exchange,

thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭dolby

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭VikingG

€65....

http://www.adverts.ie/golf/wilson-staff-fybrid-3-wood-15-deg-stiff-shaft/540556

Based in Limerick .. but in Dublin next week if you wanted to arrange to meet...

regards

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭VikingG

€50

http://www.adverts.ie/golf/taylormade-r540-driver-9-5-deg-stiff-shaft/540567

Again... based in Limerick but in Dublin next week...

All the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 River Lee

€70. See Adverts http://www.adverts.ie/540624

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Aiel

My girlfriend is looking to get her first set of clubs.Anyone got a spare full set of ladies clubs they looking to sell?Any contacts,links appreciated.

Advertisement