Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale / For Swap / For Loan ONLY ***Read First Post ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭TheRoomWrecker

R5 5wood is good nick its just gathering dust in my shed at this stage

Link below

http://www.adverts.ie/golf/taylormade-r5-duel-3-and-5-wood-for-sale/418637

regards

Also a great cart bag

http://www.adverts.ie/545033

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Aiel wrote: »
    My girlfriend is looking to get her first set of clubs.Anyone got a spare full set of ladies clubs they looking to sell?Any contacts,links appreciated.
    We have a full set of RAM ladies clubs that you may be interested in. The set consists of graphite clubs and drivers, a bag and putter. Used maybe three times so good as new. Haven't put them up for sale yet so let me know if you are interested and I can send on some photos. They are something along the lines of these but are a different colour (definitely not pink!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Hi,
    Have a couple of putters gathering dust so before I stick them up on Adverts.
    Scotty Cameron Newport 1.5 excellent condition with a new fat winn grip looking for 120 for it its 35 inches.
    Scotty Cameron Squareback no.2 in perfect condition as new also with a fat winn grip its 33 inches long looking for 185. I don't need to sell so won't be dropping price.
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭dwolf20

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Redqaw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Hi lads, looking for a Scotty Cameron or a ping putter. Let me know if you have any lying around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Hi lads, looking for a Scotty Cameron or a ping putter. Let me know if you have any lying around.

Hi,
    Scotty Cameron Newport 1.5 excellent condition with a new fat winn grip looking for 120 for it its 35 inches.
    Scotty Cameron Squareback no.2 in perfect condition as new also with a fat winn grip its 33 inches long looking for 185.
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

Hi all, I have a set of Mizuno Tour Proven Irons (3 to 9 + Pitching Wedge & 58 deg Sand Wedge)

I would like to do a swap for Irons 3-9 + pitch & sand but in Cavity Backs..

I will not travel so would need someone in the Waterford City area or someone who can get here themselves.

Clubs to trade must be in good condition and not a Mickey-Mouse brand either.

Simon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

mike12 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Scotty Cameron Squareback no.2 in perfect condition as new also with a fat winn grip its 33 inches long looking for 185.
    Mike

Thank mike, I went out and bought one today. At least now I'll have no excuses for missing any putts.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭ozymandias10

Could you put up picks of this brand...havent come accross them myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭MiniGolf

Could you put up picks of this brand...havent come accross them myself

There ya go!!!

31gfCdiwgjL.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 48 truebluechippy

Hi all, I have a set of Mizuno Tour Proven Irons (3 to 9 + Pitching Wedge & 58 deg Sand Wedge)

I would like to do a swap for Irons 3-9 + pitch & sand but in Cavity Backs..

I will not travel so would need someone in the Waterford City area or someone who can get here themselves.

Simon.

any pics of these clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

8274d70527.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭L.O.F.T

As above my Titleist 755 Forged Irons 4-PW are for sale. Really well minded and have served me very well. New set purchased hence the sale.

http://www.adverts.ie/golf/titleist-755-forged-irons-4-pw/550906

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Hi All

Looking to buy custom made R11 fairway woods, want to put a speeder 757 shaft into a 3 & 5 wood, anyone know of anywhere else that i can get a price??

Priced from foregolf but want to look around, have the same shaft in my R9 supertri hence i want to use it in the R11s if i can get them.

Have you tried golfstoreeurope.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 u_i_g_b

Good quality balls at the right price .

http://www.adverts.ie/golf/24-titleist-nxt-golf-balls/549249

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Mr. Larson

I have a Taylormade Rossa Monte Carlo AGSI putter for sale. Won it as a prize, it's new, it's shiny and it looks great but I just refuse to even try it as changing my putter would be crazy now as I'm playing well.

Open to offers but I'd like to think I can get 70 euro for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

I have a Taylormade Rossa Monte Carlo AGSI putter for sale. Won it as a prize, it's new, it's shiny and it looks great but I just refuse to even try it as changing my putter would be crazy now as I'm playing well.

Enda not give you credit for it? Congrats on the win.

What version of the putter is it. I googled it but it showed about 4 different versions.

Cheers
    Ian

Enda not give you credit for it? Congrats on the win.

What version of the putter is it. I googled it but it showed about 4 different versions.

Cheers
    Ian

I haven't tried yet - maybe he will. Only thing is I don't need anything else in there so I'd rather the beer money, you know yourself :-)

I'll add some photos later in case anyone is interested.

I haven't tried yet - maybe he will. Only thing is I don't need anything else in there so I'd rather the beer money, you know yourself :-)

I'll add some photos later in case anyone is interested.

3 more pics.

• Advertisement

Come on Ian - you know you want it. Make me an offer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,483 ✭✭✭BoardsMember

Hi. I'm looking for a higher loft hybrid, somewere around 22 to 24 degrees. Stiff shaft, preferably a Taylor Made, Cleveland or Callaway. If anyone has something similar please let me know. Thanks!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

3 more pics.

i have one of these, love using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭leonards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Hi guys, Its my first time on this forum and I am not a golfer. I did however buy a set for my Dad's birthday in 08 (I think) only to find out, neither is he. They went into the cubby in the hall and didn't come back out. So I have a brand new (clubs still in the wrappers) set of clubs and bag for sale. I threw an ad up on adverts.ie here. They are Taylormade R5 series (please forgive me, like I said, I am not a gofler and don't know what that even means). I checked the prices elsewhere and priced it at 1k. My question to you is, Is that about right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Garda S Horgan

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Hi guys, Its my first time on this forum and I am not a golfer. I did however buy a set for my Dad's birthday in 08 (I think) only to find out, neither is he. They went into the cubby in the hall and didn't come back out. So I have a brand new (clubs still in the wrappers) set of clubs and bag for sale. I threw an ad up on adverts.ie here. They are Taylormade R5 series (please forgive me, like I said, I am not a gofler and don't know what that even means). I checked the prices elsewhere and priced it at 1k. My question to you is, Is that about right?

If you put about 750 euro in the bag then then perhaps a grand is about right.
    The R5 is an old brand. The R7, R9 and now the R11 are out since then. The latest taylor made irons would only be a few hundred new for cash and newer clubs than those could be picked up for much less.

Golf clubs lose their value very quickly. I doubt you would get more than a couple of hundred in trade in and for cash price a lot less (if you can even find someone that wants old clubs).

Yours etc,
    GSH.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

As noted the R5 is quite an old model. In 08 they would already have been a couple of years old. Based on the head covers on the set they may even be older again? Doesn't
    look like the head covers off a set of R5 woods.

Post much better pictures of the actual club heads etc and look for €2/300 or so and you may get a sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

I'll get more pics from him so. They were bought as a set of R5 but I'll get more photos to confirm.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Redqaw

If you put about 750 euro in the bag then then perhaps a grand is about right.
    The R5 is an old brand. The R7, R9 and now the R11 are out since then. The latest taylor made irons would only be a few hundred new for cash and newer clubs than those could be picked up for much less.

Golf clubs lose their value very quickly. I doubt you would get more than a couple of hundred in trade in and for cash price a lot less (if you can even find someone that wants old clubs).

Yours etc,
    GSH.

"latest taylor made irons would only be a few hundred new for cash"

where can you can get them for this price? great price if true.

• Advertisement

SOLD!

Advertisement