Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale / For Swap / For Loan ONLY ***Read First Post ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭katnia

Hi Ratzy

I would be very interested in that, any chance you can post me some pics of the putter?

Thanks

Katnia

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Dtoffee

nike-method-core-5i-putter-lg-1.jpg

3 weeks old

interested?

Dtoffee wrote: »
    nike-method-core-5i-putter-lg-1.jpg

3 weeks old

interested?

Not really interested in it, thanks anyway.

Scotty Cameron (above) is still available if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Technolefty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Hi lads, would anybody have a stiff shaft for a TM R9 Super Tri that they would be willing to let me try with a view to buy if suitable. I have a regular shaft in mine and having played around with different weights etc., I'm still hitting the ball a bit too high for my liking. Any help would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Ben1010

• Registered Users Posts: 32 u_i_g_b

Great Quality Balls at the right price

http://www.adverts.ie/golf/titleist-pro-v-golf-balls/620786

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

derra wrote: »
    Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue stiff 65 shaft
    .335 Tip Diameter
    43.5" length
    Excellent Condition.

http://www.adverts.ie/603821

Price drop.
    Make an offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Seipher

katnia wrote: »
    I have a 35" scotty cameron newport studio putter for swap, complete with head cover. The putter is in excellent condition. I would like to swap this for another putter, preferably one not in the same style as this and one with a head that has good mass behind it and not a 'blade' style. Willing to consider anything that I like the look of, however, I'm not interested in an odyssey two ball putter.

Thanks
    Odyssey Sabretooth or Ping Anser putter if you are interested

• Advertisement

Seipher wrote: »
    Odyssey Sabretooth or Ping Anser putter if you are interested

Would be interested in the sabretooth. Is it in good condition? Can you send me a pic or two?

Thanks

katnia wrote: »
    Would be interested in the sabretooth. Is it in good condition? Can you send me a pic or two?

Thanks

I will add pics later, putter is in perfect condition with Odessey head cover too

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭shaneon77

Hi lads, would anybody have a stiff shaft for a TM R9 Super Tri that they would be willing to let me try with a view to buy if suitable. I have a regular shaft in mine and having played around with different weights etc., I'm still hitting the ball a bit too high for my liking. Any help would be much appreciated.

i have a standard stiff shaft with r9 tip installed. yours for €40.

shaneon77 wrote: »
    i have a standard stiff shaft with r9 tip installed. yours for €40.

is it the standard Aldila shaft the came with the R9 or something that you had the R9 tip put onto? and what condition is it in, where could I see it. Thanks

I have a set of Titleist Blades that i don't use anymore, 3-9 Dynamic Gold Shafts and recently regripped withgolf pride grips, they were the first tour model b;ade Titleist released to the public and still hit as sweet as they did from the factory. They are a full muscleback blade and i am open to any offers for swap or purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭aubreym

dines08 wrote: »
    Just to see if there is any interest. Callaway Razr x irons... 2 months old with little or no signs of use. €650 in gleesons in Limerick. Decided they are not for me and am looking for something with a thinner top line and smaller cavity. Absolutely beautiful clubs for a mid teen handicapper. 100% genuine sale so no time wasters please. Pm if interested and I can send photos and give you more info. €475 ono

http://www.golfalot.com/equipment-reviews/callaway/razr-x-steel-shaft-iron.aspx

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

MD-EQL-10.5* Draw Driver with UST Proforce V2 Regular 65g Shaft.
    Excellent condition and a extremely forgiving club to hit ! €70 ono
    http://www.adverts.ie/golf/md-eql-10-5-draw-driver/628059

Maybe there is someone ya know looking for a high quality stiff shaft for a driver, if so i will give the above driver and a Graffaloy ProLaunch Blue 65g shaft, €90 for both.
    http://www.adverts.ie/golf/grafalloy-prolaunch-blue-stiff-65-shaft/603821

is it the standard Aldila shaft the came with the R9 or something that you had the R9 tip put onto? and what condition is it in, where could I see it. Thanks

yes, i upgraded the r9 460 to r9 super-tri, i had been fitted for shaft for the r9 so i just took out the shaft from the super tri almost immediately. its in superb condition. i'm based in meath so could maybe meet you in blanchardstown?

shaneon77 wrote: »
    yes, i upgraded the r9 460 to r9 super-tri, i had been fitted for shaft for the r9 so i just took out the shaft from the super tri almost immediately. its in superb condition. i'm based in meath so could maybe meet you in blanchardstown?

Where in Meath are you, I could drop out tomorrow morning if that would help.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭paulieb2006

I have a Brand New Golf Buddy World Platinum for sale. Used only once. Full touch Screen. Updated for all courses in Ireland and UK. Unwanted present from my other half.
    Was E449 2 weeks ago.
    Will take E400 for it Posted/
    Details below,

40,000 Course Storage Capability
    Courses from Across the World Pre-Loaded
    High-Resolution Color, Outdoor Visible, Full-Function Touch Screen
    Full Layout Mode
    Ability to switch back-and-forth from standard numbers readings to layout mode
    Vibrant, yet simple to use user interface
    Four player score tracking module
    Full statistical analysis module
    Zoom in and zoom out functions
    Automatic course and hole recognition
    Measuring point moves as golfer does throughout course
    Ability to measure to and from any point on the hole
    Multiple languages
    Shock and water resistant case design
    50 channel satellite reception
    Distance measuring module
    Customizable targets
    Pin placement / movement functionality
    Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included)
    Swivel holster (included)

• Advertisement

Where in Meath are you, I could drop out tomorrow morning if that would help.

P.M. sent

I have this driver for swap or purchase, it's a 9.5 degree stiff shaft great condition, the head is fully adjustable and a nice size sweet spot on the face, the reason for putting it up on here is because i just bought a taylormade r11 nike-str8fit-driver.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Il have my Left handed 460cc Spalding SP33 10.5 Driver for sale next week, only 2 weeks old. Graphite shaft, might sell the 2 hybrids that came with it aswell if needs be cos i like to keep it matching, got a good offer on a ping driver so i couldnt say no. I got them in a set 2 weeks ago, can put pics up for anyone interested, all have headcovers. Will listen to Sensible offers

just wondering what site is the cheapest for buying clubs i want to buy an R11 as a present but i'm not spending 390 again on one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

just wondering what site is the cheapest for buying clubs i want to buy an R11 as a present but i'm not spending 390 again on one

Theyre 359 in most places, ive seen one today for 379. Halpenny golf and mcguirks have em for 359 me thinks, might get for 350 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Bazzmundo

I'm looking for a decent cheap and easy to hit second hand Driver. Anyone have anything like Ping G2 or equivalent they would like to part with?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 u_i_g_b

Great Quality balls at the right price.
    http://www.adverts.ie/golf/titleist-pro-v-golf-balls/633707

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Dtoffee

I have this driver for swap or purchase, it's a 9.5 degree stiff shaft great condition, the head is fully adjustable and a nice size sweet spot on the face, the reason for putting it up on here is because i just bought a taylormade r11

I have ..... http://www.halpennygolf.com/mizuno-mp-flihi-p-703.html

its in excellent condition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 madgolf

Iv a ping G5 5wood in mint condition willing to sell or swap...comes wit head cover too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Bazzmundo

madgolf wrote: »
    Iv a ping G5 5wood in mint condition willing to sell or swap...comes wit head cover too
    Do know what the loft, shaft lenght and flex is? How much are you looking for?

Advertisement