Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale / For Swap / For Loan ONLY ***Read First Post ***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 truebluechippy

im looking for a 3 and 4 iron.open ot most offers im playing mizuno mp 37 and the 3 and 4 iron are not the easiest to hit so looking to try out something new.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭katnia

Hi

I have a taylormade 60° XFT wedge for swap. I bought it a few weeks ago and it's in great nic, but just not for me. I am willing to consider anything as a swap and I'm open to offers.

Will post pics soon..

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Hacker111

Hacker111 wrote: »
    Hey,

Anyone have a 9 or 11 wood they would flip on? Looking for my dad, loves the woods... has a 7 and looking for more loft....

Cheers

Someone must have a 30 degree fairway wood at home sitting in the garage??? c. 11 wood

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭strokes1

I have a dunlop 9 wood in the garage! any use?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 johnvonp

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DamienOB

Right lads/lasses...

Im looking for a good conditioned R5 Type D driver, 9.5 degree loft with a regular shaft...

Ive tried ebay etc but when they throw shipping charges it just aint worth it...

Mate used my driver today and put a massive ****ing dint in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 oggy27

Thanks bud I was just wondering if it is worth all the hype I hear about it. Def think i might go for the r11 so and it looks pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Hacker111

strokes1 wrote: »
    I have a dunlop 9 wood in the garage! any use?

cool, do you know the degree? ( his 7 wood is 25 degrees so looking for c. 30 )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭big_drive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭katnia

Taylormade 60° XFT wedge for swap. I bought it a few weeks ago and it's in great nic (see pictures, lovely club), but just not for me. I am willing to consider anything as a swap, however I am needing a 50 degree wedge if any one has one.

I will also consider any other clubs/balls etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭strokes1

Hacker111 wrote: »
    cool, do you know the degree? ( his 7 wood is 25 degrees so looking for c. 30 )

I can check tonight, not sure it says what degree, but it is a 9 wood and it has a nice loft angle on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Suspicious Dave

Hi lads, bought my last set of irons through this thread ages ago but alas, they were stolen from my car last week. Anyone got a decent set of irons for sale? Open to looking at anything decent other than blades.

Been looking at titleist ap1's and mizuno jpx800's so something similar would be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Hi lads, bought my last set of irons through this thread ages ago but alas, they were stolen from my car last week. Anyone got a decent set of irons for sale? Open to looking at anything decent other than blades.

Been looking at titleist ap1's and mizuno jpx800's so something similar would be good.

Hi Dave, nice set of Taylor Made RAC OS irons for sale, great condition, well looked after, usual marks on lower irons but overall 8/10.

http://www.adverts.ie/golf/taylor-made-rac-os-irons/664398

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

I have a set of MX 200 3-pw €230

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 NatoXxHD

pw-3iron nike blades :) new golf pride blue grips standard lenght :) selling for 250 euro bassed in maynooth

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭boomtown84

NatoXxHD wrote: »
    pw-3iron nike blades :) new golf pride blue grips standard lenght :) selling for 250 euro bassed in maynooth

Hi, what shafts have you got in them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 NatoXxHD

s300's mate u interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eccared

http://www.adverts.ie/658801

REDUCTION: 1,199 reduced to 750 euro
    What about a great Father's Day Present, birthday present, anniversary present idea?
    Do you want to play endless golf?
    Would like to be a member for 2011?
    Are you looking for a superb golf course?
    Killeen Golf Club allows members to sublet memberships on a lease share basis. I now live a 3 hour round trip to the golf course and will not make use of it this year :(
    Offering my membership for a bargain price of 750 euro for 2011. I will pay the deficit.
    Through Kileen Golf course, you can expect to pay 1,199 euro for membership till end of 2011

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Dtoffee

Sounds great value at €750 but due dilligence would be advised as theres no guarantee that the venue (like other high maintenance courses) will still be open this time next year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ratzy

neckedit wrote: »
    I have a set of MX 200 3-pw €230

What shafts are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭esker man

Anyone need to transport golf gear and keep it secure, (or just want a nice family holiday trailer), take a look at my ad

http://www.adverts.ie/golf/golf-trailer-hard-cover-and-locks/672372

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭243Xpress

Titleist D1 907 Driver 7.5 Degree with bluegrafalloy stiff shaft.Swap for 10.5 degree driver?Waterford area.Thanks....

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Callaway05

Titleist 755 forged irons 3-pw €150. Great condition - good review of the clubs here - http://thesandtrap.com/b/clubs/titleist_forged_755_irons_review

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

ratzy wrote: »
    What shafts are they?

Dynamic Gold Lite R400

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭esker man

Anyone need to transport golf gear and keep it secure, (or just want a nice family holiday trailer), take a look at my ad

Updated photos and correct web address
    http://www.adverts.ie/trailers/trailer-with-fixed-cover-and-tipping-option/672334

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Tin_Cup

Hi guys,

Trying to find a old White hot odyssey putter #7 ??

Any help would be appreciated! Image below of model:

http://www.golfclubsforum.com/images/products/Odyssey-White-Hot-7-Putter-Golf-Club.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭fergald

Hi Guys,

I play off 18 looking to buy a good set of clubs have around 400 euro, misus gave me for my 10th wedding aniversary, what would you recommend, for this money should i go for second hand or new, would like to get a full set for this price, could buy irons and woods seperately, any ideas any help.

have saw a set of taylormade burner irons 250 on ebay powerseller shop 3-sw what do you think or are their better deals here.

Kind Regards
    Fergal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭peepee

I recommend taylormade Driver & 3 wood & 3 hybrid
    American Golf have a good deal on the Burner versions of these -'09 technology but very very easy to hit.

Avoid 3 and 4 irons - hybrids are easier to hit, pros like YE Yang use them

For the irons can't beat mizuno mx-19's are a beautiful club and very very forgiving. You'll find these second hand i'd say or Mx-100's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DamienOB

Taylormade R5 Driver

http://www.adverts.ie/675022

Advertisement