Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how do you unblock a mobile phone.

• 25-01-2009 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I broke my mobile phone and was given a hand me down from my brother, i am on meator contract and the phone he gave me is on the 3 network, he used it as a contract phone, the phone is a nokia 6500 slide, any idea how to unblock it;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭darkestlord

shnethb wrote: »
    I broke my mobile phone and was given a hand me down from my brother, i am on meator contract and the phone he gave me is on the 3 network, he used it as a contract phone, the phone is a nokia 6500 slide, any idea how to unblock it;)
    I think you gotta ring up 3 for the code to unblock your phone, normally it takes a few days,I did that with a O2 phone,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Using the correct thread is a start, know your new to boards.

Your brother could request the code from 3, it will be free if he renewed the contract. You could also get it done in an unlocking shop.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement