Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather station software

Options
  • 25-01-2009 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭

I haven't gotten around to getting my weather station up on the web so far but it's hopefuly on the cards this year. My problem is that my PC died lately and I'm reinstalling XP. The problem is that the software that came with the data logger for my VP2 seems to have gone missing. Does anyone know if it's possible to get a copy of this without having to buy it again? Even better is there a better alternative because I've noticed it had a tendancy to crash on me at intervals anyway so I'd switch to something more reliable for putting the station live. Thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,855 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

You could try Weather Display I suppose.....I've been playing with it for the last week or so...it's awkward IMO,but does lots of stuff.

Seven Worlds will Collide

It should be possible.
    Send an email to Davis with the details of when and where purchased-serial numbers etc.

I actually rang them when I was setting up mine and they sorted the latest version for me.

Many of us use weather display

http://www.weather-display.com/index.php

Their forum has most of the information you'll need

http://www.weather-watch.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=es39b34lqkjaf6bgn13i0lui54&board=7.0

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭TheGreenGiant

Hey guys, just wondering does anyone know of a good weather station with software included?? price range €150-200. Oh and a lightning detector, don't mind the cost.:D Hope to have them up and running by the end of June just before any interesting weather comes along;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,145 ✭✭✭nilhg

Might be worth having a look at Cumulus it was originally built to support Davis stations but now supports some others as well. I'm using it and find it great, and its free too.

Advertisement