Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheaper Royal Canin Dog Food

Options
  • 25-01-2009 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Hi there pet owners. Do you have a pampered pooch who pukes unless he gets fancy food. Read on...

Am reposting this from bargain alerts. Hope some of you find it useful.

Have been buying from zooplus.ie and was very annoyed that they haven't adjusted their euro prices seeing as they ship from the uk. Anyhoo

The food I buy is Royal Canin Maxi Sensible 28

It costs €62.99 with free shipping from zooplus.ie
    The same food shipping from the same destination costs £41.99 ( €44) from Zooplus.co.uk

The rather wonderful www.chemistdirect.co.uk are charging £35.96 (€37.78) plus shipping £7.49 ( €7.87). Total €45.65

That's a saving of €17.34

Worth checking out for other dog food brands too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

yeah was going to buy on zooplus.ie untill some1 said to check out the uk site i ended up saving over 25euro which in better in my pocket rather than theirs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LiKelly

That is a really good site, thanks for that :)

I had used Zooplus but felt the prices had gone up a bit too. I've currently moved to PetPlanet only because they do free delivery on orders over £29 and sometimes have special offers on foods from time to time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kyvor

Errm, these guys are based in Germany, not the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

Doesn't matter if they're in hong kong, Zooplus.ie ship from the UK to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

If anyone is interested! - we bought our dog the large bag of Royal Canin Labrador a month ago, and she really doesn't like it! So we're stuck with a mahoosive bag hanging around. I'd say it's at least 3/4s full. It's going a begging for anyone who wants to pick it up! I don't want to throw it out, and my parents-in-law Lab is on an anti allergy feed, so we can't give it to them.
    We live in Dublin 8. PM if you're interested!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

olaola wrote: »
    If anyone is interested! - we bought our dog the large bag of Royal Canin Labrador a month ago, and she really doesn't like it! So we're stuck with a mahoosive bag hanging around. I'd say it's at least 3/4s full. It's going a begging for anyone who wants to pick it up! I don't want to throw it out, and my parents-in-law Lab is on an anti allergy feed, so we can't give it to them.
    We live in Dublin 8. PM if you're interested!

Might be worth seeing if any of the rescues/shelters in your area want it. Most of them are happy to take excess food (as well as toys, blankets, etc., etc.)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Roisinmor

Hi there, just to let you know that Royal Canin is on special at
    http://www.petconnection.ie/acatalog/Dog_Specials.html

Only £6.99 per 30kg delivery - you could save loads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭sadhbhc15

I buy royal canin club performance on zooplus.co.uk, seems to be the cheapest in the royal canin range - £38.50 for 15kg

Advertisement