Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what the *unt

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

think he is a good honest player always gives 100%.

reminds me a little of our old pal big steed malbranque the way he sets about his game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Yep, we could do with a player like him down the left.it looks like Downing is off the menu so Hunt would do nicely...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

tippspur wrote: »
    Yep, we could do with a player like him down the left.it looks like Downing is off the menu so Hunt would do nicely...

Hunt isn't anything special but i'd have him for 5m over downing for monopoly money any day but this reading supporter doesn't seem to rate him at all. http://www.footballfancast.com/blog/premiership/if-spurs-were-offer-%C2%A36m-ill-drive-him-there-myself/8749

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭pepsicokeacola

lol hes their most consistent player by a long long shot and is the most effective player in championship.

if spurs were going for top 4 i'd say no dont sign hunt but for the next few years i see progress hopefully being measured and consistent and hunt will add to this.

Advertisement