Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double Header Today

Options
  • 25-01-2009 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Mavs @ Celtics
    Spurs @ Lakers

Watch Here!

To fill the NFL void!. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,275 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I expect the spurs to come back in this game but what about the Celtics earlier on.

They are back on top imo, Rondo was magnificent again as were Garnett and Allen with Eddie House having a dream day from the three point line. Pierce played well too, and I've said it before about him, when he is not depended on for scores, the Celtics are on top top form. He does so much work in the background and opens lanes for other players. But Rondo for me was magnificent and it should be the Fantastic Four this season imo and not the big three.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Some confusion thrown out by Phil Jackson because he said in an interview with Magic Johnson that the 09-10 would be his last. Then it turnedout he meant it was the last year of his contract.

Be interesting to see what he does if the Lakers do not win the title the next few years .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Celtics are still the team to beat in my opinion, there is too much quality and too many winners on that team to write them off. Although Orlando are an exceptional all round team I still think they are missing a little something.
    Cavs are obviously going to challenge big time but it won't be an easy task to defeat the Celtics.
    Surprised with the Pistons, hope they can improve, they have a quality team.

Advertisement