Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk Train station secure parking

Options
  • 25-01-2009 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

It would be great if anybody could help me out with this.

I'm looking to get the train from Dundalk-Belfast in a couple of weeks,leaving Friday and back Sunday and leaving the car in Dundalk.

I havent been in Dundalk for years so it would be handy to know wheather there is any relatively safe parking at or near the station where I could leave the car for the weekend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,579 ✭✭✭kingshankly

alpha2zulu wrote: »

I'm looking to get the train from Dundalk-Belfast in a couple of weeks,leaving Friday and back Sunday and leaving the car in Dundalk.

I havent been in Dundalk for years so it would be handy to know wheather there is any relatively safe parking at or near the station where I could leave the car for the weekend.

The parking is secure but it is pay parking mind you it will only cost a fiver gates are locked during the night and there is CCTV . Times of trains to Belfast from Dundalk are 8:30 ,10:30,11:55,14:15,16:15,17:43,19:55,21:40 and trains leaving Belfast on Sunday are at 10:00,13:00,15:00,16:00 and 19:00 hope this is of some help

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

alpha2zulu wrote: »

I did exactly that last weekend, parked for the half eight train on Friday and back at 2:15 on the Sunday. Was no problem at all, stuck in the 6 quid to the machine on the Friday morning and it covered the 3 days. Usual caveats apply, I parked as close to the lighting as possible. Enjoy Belfast BTW, cracking city!

Advertisement